Updated!!! Upcoming Releases

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Okay here are the products either recently released or scheduled to be released soon. Please let me know if anybody is interested in getting in any of these:

2020 Onyx Vintage Collection 24 BOX CASE Pick 1 Team Get 2 Random Teams Break;
24 boxes per case; 1 pack per box; 2 on card autographed cards and 2 base cards per box; 1 premium hit per case (redemption for a graded star rookie 1950’s or later); 10 spots @ $110 per spot, each spot gets to pick 1 team and will also get 2 random teams and all cards from players from those teams; product has already been released and is available now

2019 Leaf Valiant Random Hit Break;
1 pack per box; 4 autographed cards and 1 graded autographed card per box; 5 spots @ $25 per spot, each spot gets 1 random hit; releases 5/1/2020 **12 box case also available**

2020 Panini Diamond Kings 1 BOX Pick Your Team Get 2 Random Teams Break;
8 packs per box; 12 cards per pack; 1 autographed card, 1 memorabilia card, 3 framed parallels, 12 inserts; 10 spots @ $12 per spot, each spot gets to pick 1 team and will also get 2 random teams and all cards from players from those teams; releases 4/29/2020 **24 box case also available**

2020 Topps Definitive Random Hit Group Break;
1 pack per box, 8 hits per pack; 8 spots @ $130 per spot, each spot gets 1 random hit, THIS IS A HIGH END PRODUCT with a lot of nice cards! Releases 4/29/2020

2019 Leaf Flash Random Hit Group Break;
1 pack per box; 6 hits per pack; 6 spots @ $20 per spot, each spot gets 1 random hit; releases 5/1/2020 **12 box case also available**

Last edited:
Box of Gypsy and box of tribute are of interest to me. Lumber kings looks awesome as well.

Last edited:
Put me down for Mets in ALL of them Mike (sans Leaf)...thanks...

PS- I prefer CASE breaks but by the requests above, looks like I am the only one!

Last edited:
Put me down for Mets in ALL of them Mike (sans Leaf)...thanks...

PS- I prefer CASE breaks but by the requests above, looks like I am the only one!

Okay great I have you down...thanks!

I would love to do a case break too...hopefully we will have enough interest one day.

Thanks!
Mike

Mike, if the Dodgers are available, I'll go for the Dodgers and my buddy will go for the Astros on the Gypsy case break. That's the only one of interest at the moment. Thanks Butch

PS--- your PM is full.

Mike, if the Dodgers are available, I'll go for the Dodgers and my buddy will go for the Astros on the Gypsy case break. That's the only one of interest at the moment. Thanks Butch

PS--- your PM is full.

Okay thanks Butch I have you and your buddy down for those teams in the Gypsy Queen case break. And thanks for the heads up about my PM just cleared a bunch of old messages out.

Mike