Updated Want List - More added!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Have these:

Guys in Hats #6
A&G mini 99 Koufax,197 Cobb,335 Ramirez
Gold mini 55,186
Black mini 98,143,184,228,266

Need sp set help at my homepage. Thanks, Phil

Steve, I'm working on lots of parallel sets like Topps Gold, Diamond, Emerald, Red Foil, Gold Sparkle, Heritage Chrome, A&G Mini's, Archives Gold and Day-Glo, etc. I have all my wantlists in Excel spreadsheets by set, so I could e-mail any that you think you could help with.
Thanks, Dale
Sorry for the delay Dale, I was out of town for a few days. Thanks for checking. It would help if you let me know what you might need if you have a want list anywhere as I have boxes everywhere. Unfortunately I can't help you with your Top 5 wants but maybe with some others.
Thanks, Steve

Hi Phil,

Thanks for posting! A couple of questions. For the 2009 American Heritage set, is it the SPs with Obama/McCain or the set with Obama/Lincoln? And for your 2002 UD Piece of History high numbers, are you collecting a particular set of those like Hobby Portrait or Action (# to 625) or Retail Portrait (# to 950)?

Thanks, Steve
Have these:

Guys in Hats #6
A&G mini 99 Koufax,197 Cobb,335 Ramirez
Gold mini 55,186
Black mini 98,143,184,228,266

Need sp set help at my homepage. Thanks, Phil

Dale, I can take a look at the Topps Gold, Diamond, Emerald, Red Foil, Gold Sparkle & A&G minis to start.
Thanks, Steve
Steve, I'm working on lots of parallel sets like Topps Gold, Diamond, Emerald, Red Foil, Gold Sparkle, Heritage Chrome, A&G Mini's, Archives Gold and Day-Glo, etc. I have all my wantlists in Excel spreadsheets by set, so I could e-mail any that you think you could help with.
Thanks, Dale