Updated Want Lists

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David - Sorry work had me away unexpectedly for a week and half. I would like to trade for the Valaika if still available.

Alex - I picked up Mosaic #227 but I would be interested in the Kremer auto/gu'd and maybe the Ripkens

David - Sorry work had me away unexpectedly for a week and half. I would like to trade for the Valaika if still available.

Alex - I picked up Mosaic #227 but I would be interested in the Kremer auto/gu'd and maybe the Ripkens
Still available for Twin insert or 2021 Topps Update gold (have a wantlist on the baseball set building section). Best regards, David

Still available for Twin insert or 2021 Topps Update gold (have a wantlist on the baseball set building section). Best regards, David
Hey Trish,I don't know what the prices are on that auto and on one of the Ripkens. Idon't need the 227 anymore but do you have any inserts of Griffey, Trout or Ohtani. Not real picky just something worth more than 5.00 PLMK, thanks, Alex

You had said you had #227 for me but I don't need it any longer. It looks like Kremer auto in Mosaic has a bv of $8 assumming it is not #'d. I may have some of your Mosaic needs is that list current?

You had said you had #227 for me but I don't need it any longer. It looks like Kremer auto in Mosaic has a bv of $8 assumming it is not #'d. I may have some of your Mosaic needs is that list current?
The Kremer is not #ered. Here is my updated list I need for Mosaic:
2021 Mosaic base: 40,4183,97
Debuts: 2,3,4,16,19
Eyes on the Prize: 1,2,6,7
Field Vision: 1,6,7,12
International men of mastery: 4,10,12,15
Introductions: 3,4,8,9,11
Launched: 5,6,9,10
Locked In: 2,3,6
Producers: 5,9
Rookie Debut: 5,9,10,14,15,19,20
Stare Masters: 2,3,7,8,11,14,
V Tool: 1,4,5,8
Vintage: 7,11,12,15
Will to Win: # 2,4,7,11
Big Fly: 6,10
Aces:1,8,11,

Hi David - No luck on the update golds. Do you have any preference on any certain Twins players? Or any certain sets?
Currently working on the 2021 black/white Raywave from the 2021 Bowman Draft (only insert comes from the lite boxes!) or the 2021 Bowman Draft Chrome prospects. After that then Jose Berrios of the twins. Best regards, David

David- Haven't opened any '21 draft so far. I will look for Berrios cards but not sure I have many of him if not I will list some other Twins for you to choose from

Alex- I have the following from your list
Aces #11 Clemens $1.50
Debuts #2 Pache $4
Vintage # 15 Koufax $2.50
bv $8
PLMK if that works for the Kremer or post if ok.
Thanks,
Trish

David- Haven't opened any '21 draft so far. I will look for Berrios cards but not sure I have many of him if not I will list some other Twins for you to choose from

Alex- I have the following from your list
Aces #11 Clemens $1.50
Debuts #2 Pache $4
Vintage # 15 Koufax $2.50
bv $8
PLMK if that works for the Kremer or post if ok.
Thanks,
Trish
Works for me Trish. I'll post now and mail tomorrow. thanx, Alex

We are bracing for the same storm and who knows how much snow. I will try to get yours in the mail today but it may not go until Monday as well. Stay Safe!