Upper Deck signs Pete Rose to autograph deal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Even though he remains banned from baseball, Pete Rose loves to sign autographs.

I think it would more accurately be stated as:

"Even though he remains banned from baseball, Pete Rose loves to be paid to sign autographs."

And I don't fault him for it, but I let's be honest about it.

I think it would be even bigger news if this didn't eventually happen. It has long been Donruss/Panini's only advantage to produce baseball without a license - access to banned players in a set. Joe Jackson should be down the road.
-Casey

I am hoping that UD will make one of those 3,000 hit club GU BAT cards of Rose to match the rest of the set.

Tim

I think it would be even bigger news if this didn't eventually happen. It has long been Donruss/Panini's only advantage to produce baseball without a license - access to banned players in a set. Joe Jackson should be down the road.
-Casey

I think UD already announced that it would be including Jackson GU cards in next year's products.

EDIT: After reading Bob's blog, it appears that UD has indeed made that announcement.