USPS Large/Medium Priority Boxes full of All My Inserts and Cards in Plastic Top Holders For sale.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cpia

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Have these Usps Priority Boxes full of All My Inserts and Cards.
I am Leaving the hobby. They are all in Used Hard Plastic Top Loaders Plastic Holders. These medium Boxes of Just Holders are going on Ebay for $55 to $70...and Large Boxes of Just Holders for over a hundred and forty dollars. You will be getting all my inserts ,Hof, stars etc inside of them for less the price. will negotiate for Multiple Purchases. Thanks Chris
3 Medium Flat Rate Box Full of Used MISC. Sizes Hard Plastic Top Loaders filled with HOF,Inserts,Rookies,stars etc $70 Each
6 Large Flat Rate Box Full of Used MISC. Sizes Hard Plastic Top Loaders filled with HOF,Inserts,Rookies,stars etc $100 Each

The Top Loaders are scarce right now and each card in these boxes is in a top loader. I will not Hold boxes for anyone. All Boxes are sealed and ready to go.

Will also trade for silver dollars at todays rate.

Last edited: