Vacation Coming Soon!!! 4000+ Cards $12,000+ Bv Vintage, Rare Inserts, Etc.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cincyfan

Rookie
4.90 star(s)
Hey All-

I am on vacation next week from work!!! :)

The Bench has been so good to me; it will be THE BENCH APPRECIATION WEEK!!!

I will be listing over 4,000 cards and thousands of $$$ in BV!!!

THE LOWEST PRICES OF THE SEASON!!!

COMING SOON....

Last edited:
I'll be checking out your rare inserts......1998 seasonal outburst big bang cards....serial and non-serial......1998 the Man refractors.......Best regards, David

Matt is a personal friend of mine, whom I've done business with and for...for well over 5 years now. He is a great guy with a HUGE collection of cards. Treat him fair and you will have a great source for cards.

Thanks Matt for all the deals...

MIXEDUPMITCH

I would love to see a list of Ryne Sandberg cards you have available.

Tai

I would love to get first crack at any Joe Mauer cards. Also looking for Lincecum, Kershaw, and Ryan Howard.

Feel free to PM me when you get the list up. I would be interested in seeing any Nolan Ryan cards you may have, but love looking at nice sell threads in general.

Had the pleasure with dealing with Matt when he first came on board nothing but smooth. Matt I could use a list of any hall of fame baseball serial#d cards you have as well as vintage football pre 70s.