Review Valor - N F L

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Valor - N F L

20 packs - 6 cards per pack
1 auto'd card and 1 auto'd relic ( 4 hits per box..)

I received these:

Bo Jackson #ed to 25

This is one of the coolest pulls I have been privileged to have. I have long believed Bo Jackson is one of the top athletes that have come along - ever -- NFL and MLB(no minor league - straight to the Bigs!)

Tevin Coleman - auto'd relic #ed to 525

Ty Montgomery - #ed to 289

DeVante Parker - #ed to 300

Inserts

Roger Staubach #ed to 199 - Bronze parallel

Battle Cry and Gridiron Warriors

Battle Cry - Newton and Cushing
Gridiron Warriors - Simms, L. Taylor, Staubach, Forte, Kuechly

Base

98 unique base cards received - 49% of the base set of 200

Valor seems to be a good set. It is a combination of retired, vets, and rookies of the NFL. To me, from the box that I received, the retired and the rookies seem to dominate the set.

The players photos are high gloss and the background is a matte finish. The V logo is not overpowering on the card and the design is good. I do have some questions about the condition of the cards(that I received - I don't know that all of the cards have this AND it might be part of the design - but it's not on all of the cards.....)

I think this is a very good mid-line set for the set builder/collector and also one to remind each of us of the rich history of the NFL. The player collector will have several parallels to chase along with some inserts of their favorite player. One should be able to assemble a complete base set with about 3 boxes and have enough left over to trade/sell for those ever illusive cards....

Overall grade B -- card condition counts! Design and player content A

Go buy several boxes and I hope you receive a Bo Jackson auto __ If you receive a Staubach auto.... send that puppy to me!!

Duane

Thanks for the review Duane. I usually don't go for these artsy cards, but they look really great. Good job Topps. Please LMK if you pulled any of these.

16 19 30 32 55 64 80 96 108 121 124 183

Thanks, Brett

47 Ameer Abdullah RC
60 Randy Gregory RC
64 Ndamukong Suh
70 Terry Bradshaw
187 Kenny Bell RC

Do you have any of these New Orleans Saints cards.

#2 Garrett Grayson
#29 Andrus Peat
#59 Drew Brees
#194 Mark Ingram

LMK Thanks