Very random one...Frank "Doc" Estes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJJ5278

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
He was a minor league player in the early 80s. There is a long story behind why I'd like his auto, but mostly b/c I missed my chance as a kid and almost got lost forever trying to get it, hahaha. If anyone can help that would be awesome. I read somewhere he may be a high school coach some where.

I wanna hear the story behind this, lol :)
haha, when I was about 8 he was playing for the Richmond Braves. I used to go to about 10-15 games a year and he was my favorite player that year. He went into the stands after the game and was signing autographs and taking pictures. So my parents let me and my brother go ahead (he was about 5) to get down there and get in line. Well we were so little and the crowd was walking out that we got pushed out w/ the crowd. We ended up on the sidewalk and I just started trying to find our car in the parking lot. We were totally lost and passed some people multiple times and they asked if we were lost. I wouldn't talk to them b/c I had been taught not to talk to strangers, haha. They figured we were lost so they tried to help and find a cop. Finally a cop found us b/c my parents had found one to tell them we were lost. We finally got reunited w/ them, but I never got my auto. :mad:
haha, it was pretty scary though b/c I was trying to be responsible for my little brother and not letting him get scared. Needless to say I was never allowed to go get autos w/o my parents w/ me, haha.

haha, when I was about 8 he was playing for the Richmond Braves. I used to go to about 10-15 games a year and he was my favorite player that year. He went into the stands after the game and was signing autographs and taking pictures. So my parents let me and my brother go ahead (he was about 5) to get down there and get in line. Well we were so little and the crowd was walking out that we got pushed out w/ the crowd. We ended up on the sidewalk and I just started trying to find our car in the parking lot. We were totally lost and passed some people multiple times and they asked if we were lost. I wouldn't talk to them b/c I had been taught not to talk to strangers, haha. They figured we were lost so they tried to help and find a cop. Finally a cop found us b/c my parents had found one to tell them we were lost. We finally got reunited w/ them, but I never got my auto. :mad:
haha, it was pretty scary though b/c I was trying to be responsible for my little brother and not letting him get scared. Needless to say I was never allowed to go get autos w/o my parents w/ me, haha.

haha that is a great story...i hope you get your auto!