very upsetting trip back from the mail box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaNotoriousNIC

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
This is getting a little (add whatever words you think fit here that have 4 letters) ridiculous. Well after getting a ton of RTS from the Tigers I sent some of them back out to what is suppose to be the proper address. Well obviously someone hates me, Johnny Damon RTS, Phil Coke RTS, Audy Ciriaco RTS, Jacob Turner RTS (oh well I'll be getting him IP), Adam Everett RTS, Kenny Rogers RTS. Thats twice I've sent to these guys now. Atleast I keep getting my SASE back I guess. I'm getting close to callng Lakeland and seeing what the proper address is now. They've been at the same dang complex forever now, there address didn't change.

Website says:
Tiger Town
2125 North Lake Drive
Lakeland, FL 33805

Which isn't even right because Google Maps says N Lake Ave. There is a Lake Drive in Lakeland in a different zip code.

I saw your RTS label on Kenny Rogers, looks close enough to me either way.

lucky

Feel lucky you got your stuff back. I sent 24 different cards to the Cubs
spring Training last year and got nothing back! I bet there were some happy ball boys ! I sent 20 more to Wrigley and only got 2 back ! I sent to 27 Retired
Cubs including HOf'ers and got EVERY one back ! Go figure.

oh its the fact that I know the address is good, if we wanna talk about not getting stuff back I went 41/80 during 08 ST 37/63 in 09 and I only sent to players I thought were for sures and if I don't count RTS I'm 12/45 this year and thats with taking all the twice RTS off the list

Website says:
Tiger Town
2125 North Lake Drive
Lakeland, FL 33805

Which isn't even right because Google Maps says N Lake Ave. There is a Lake Drive in Lakeland in a different zip code.

I saw your RTS label on Kenny Rogers, looks close enough to me either way.

worked the past 2 years and was what use to be posted up, on a few they even had Detroit Tigers on the yellow sticker so they know that use to be the address

i think fu-te ni is the only one i sent to from Det but i used this one..
from...
http://www.floridagrapefruitleague.com/teams.html

Joker Marchant Stadium
2301 Lakeland Hills Blvd.
Lakeland, FL 33805

i, too, may have to tone down the ST sendings....dont know the exact percentage; but it wasnt as high as i had hoped for...but maybe they will come back during the year, right? :)

that sucks man. I got Ni back in maybe 10 days....i guess i'm glad i didnt send to more tigers...

I sent to Verlander c/o the Joker Marchant address, we will see how it works out. To bad you got all the RTS's, I know Coke was a great signer when he was with the Yanks. I sent to Damon when he was with the Yanks as well and never got anything back. Maybe the good folks at Yankee Stadium have held onto it and he will sign when the Tigs get to the NYC.....

I know its bs because people on other sites have gotten back from both addresses and from people I sent to even, cards show up in time?

I sent to the North Lake Avenue address listed on 3/13/10 and got back today Rabelo, Figaro, Ni, Schlereth, and Turner from that address. That is my suggestion for you if you are sending in the next couple of weeks.