Vintage Concert Tickets FT...Jax 5, Tina & Ike, James Brown

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I can use:
1997 Select Registered Gold 48 Paul Wilson R $1.00
2001 SP Authentic Stars of Japan RS7 Shinjo/Saski $2.00
2002 Bowman Gold 358 Aaron Heilman $0.60
2002 Fleer Genuine Names of the Game 15 Roberto Alomar $3.00
2002 Leaf Lineage 87 Robin Ventura 00 $2.50

What kind of Jeters are you looking for? I do not have high end Jeters but perhaps some base and inserts/parallels. I'd have to search as my cards are by number, not player. LMK and thanks for searching....

Actually, any Jeter's (even Dups), base, low BV inserts, anything. I do a bit grading for my Jeter's, so I'm always looking for extra Jeter's to give me a better chance of pulling some 10's.

LMK what you have and we'll go from there.

Thanks.

I started going through my 2010's and found a few. Can you use 2010 Toppps Chrome #20,, Topps Linear Lineage LL-39, & Topps US-310? LMK, Thanks
Actually, any Jeter's (even Dups), base, low BV inserts, anything. I do a bit grading for my Jeter's, so I'm always looking for extra Jeter's to give me a better chance of pulling some 10's.

LMK what you have and we'll go from there.

Thanks.

I started going through my 2010's and found a few. Can you use 2010 Toppps Chrome #20,, Topps Linear Lineage LL-39, & Topps US-310? LMK, Thanks

Sure. I can use those three Jeter's. If you want to go ahead post that up, or I can, either way. I think the PO is closed Mon. so I can get them out on Tues.

Thanks.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps

Members online