Vote for the Bench!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrchoholic83

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
(Yes this is technically a cross post, but it benefits all of you and the Bench! I figured this is a good spot as well as Site News for the TTM guys who go straight to the bottom of the forum lol!)

Hey Fellow Benchies,

The Bench is in the running for a UD Award for Best Online Community! If you feel the same as I do, in that the Bench is the best online community please take a moment to vote, you don't even have to submit any info!

VOTE HERE!

Thanks, and spread the word!

Don't let SCF beat us!!!

Here is an incentive: PRIZES:

The Best Online Community will receive: a trophy, a variety of unopened product, a LeBron James UDA basketball and a 2009 NFL Rookie Photo Shoot signed football (autographed by more than 25 players) to use as giveaways with their community of loyal collectors.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Come on folks! VOTE! We are getting crushed in the results so far! VOTE! If you do nothing else to contribute to this site the least you can do is VOTE!

Did I mention that I would like you to VOTE? :D

Please post in this thread after you vote so we can keep it at the top!

Thanks
Craig

Voted. Thanks Craig, we need more enthusiasm for this! It's not everyday that UD gives away free stuff, and the title of Best Online Community!

Yeah, everybody needs to vote for The Bench!! Just voted, we are in 5th or 6th place. Vote early and vote often!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

I have voted. Now lets see the rest of all the Bench Members get out and Vote Vote Vote to make us the best there is.

LETS GO BENCHIES MAKE THE BENCH NUMBER 1

Chieftazmisty

Voted for the Bench! It must be reading the information from your computer....so is it possible to vote again from a different computer? Best regards, David

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.