Wally world MLB baseballs clearence

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mbroadhe

Prospect
Just a heads up to those with a Wal-mart close to them... My local Wally world had official MLB baseballs in the clearence section for $11 a piece with the ball case. Just sayin.

wow thats not a bad price at all, i usually get mine at target but for $11 u cant beat that!

just bought another dozen off ebay in single boxes not cubes pay about 10.20 a ball. but cant beat 11 w/ a cube.

they dont carry them here ...all they have are the ****** china balls :(
Is your Wal-Mart one of the larger sized ones? I'm thinking the small Wal-Marts might not carry them.

EDIT: I checked mine and they did not have them, guess I'll support Target still.:p

Last edited:
Is your Wal-Mart one of the larger sized ones? I'm thinking the small Wal-Marts might not carry them.

EDIT: I checked mine and they did not have them, guess I'll support Target still.:p

we have Wal Marts every 5 miles around here...none of them have them...large or small.