Want Matt Chapman 2017 Topps Update/Chrome RCs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have these plus Snells I posted on your other thread:

Matt Chapman 2017 Topps Update US4 x20
Johan Camargo 2017 Topps Update US45 x20

Please let me know if you need any of these.

Thanks,
David

I responded to your post in my Snell thread. Am interested in some of the Chapman and Camargo also.

Kirby you looking for Marlins in return?

Any Anderson or Alcantara Parallels? Otherwise any other similar high potential low end RCs? Also see you posted about the Acuna Gold...would prefer to trade it for another similar valued Acuna or Soto. Unlikely that you have one, but would trade straight for a Gold Soto as I have two of the Acuna and zero Soto.

Any Anderson or Alcantara Parallels? Otherwise any other similar high potential low end RCs? Also see you posted about the Acuna Gold...would prefer to trade it for another similar valued Acuna or Soto. Unlikely that you have one, but would trade straight for a Gold Soto as I have two of the Acuna and zero Soto.

Any interest in this?

qr3fcg77x450.jpg

Ok I'll see if I have any others.

As far as the Anderson AU you have anything for it I'd like?

I have that Chrome Update Red Biddle AU /25, but I think that wouldn’t be a fair trade to offer you. Don’t think I have much else on the Braves front other than a ton of base Freeman RCs.

I have that Chrome Update Red Biddle AU /25, but I think that wouldn’t be a fair trade to offer you. Don’t think I have much else on the Braves front other than a ton of base Freeman RCs.

Gotcha. Well just keep me updated if you get anything else in and I'm sure we can work a deal for it at some point.