Want to move this for Baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryanmo5

Prospect
Trying to move these for baseball, will take anything in my sig or good baseball trade bait.

img008.jpg

img009.jpg
img010.jpg

wouldn't mind a shot at the AP chrome, Favre's or Luck.
CMB and see if there is anything you like

Like the Andrew Mccutchen auto if you wanna move that for some of these, whats its condition?

Like the Andrew Mccutchen auto if you wanna move that for some of these, whats its condition?

I'd say it's mint. the only one I would trade that for though is the Luck/Newton gu. What do yu think?

I would do that but were still 10.00 apart in price, how about the morneau with it?

30.00 bv (8), not sure what it would grade for though but i would say higher its beautiful man!
I have a sweetspot Griffey auto for trade I am interested in
the Bo Jackson, Peyton Manning Rc, and the luck gu plmk the bv's and if your interested

I have a sweetspot Griffey auto for trade I am interested in
the Bo Jackson, Peyton Manning Rc, and the luck gu plmk the bv's and if your interested
Have a scan, more details on the auto? I'm very interested so lmk

80.00 minimum, both are in excellent shape don't see any flaws.
I think Id have to pass on that looking on COMC the Peterson books at 15$ not positive on the triple but Id think with Russell on there it wouldn't be as high as some of the other versions with more desirable players that are around 50$ last I looked the Cano booked at 90$