Want Twins RCs, refractors and inserts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swib25

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I've been away from collecting for the past few years but I'm back and I want to get some deals. I only collect Twins, so that's pretty much all I'm looking for.

The biggest things I'm looking for right now are Twins inserts, refractors, parallels and rookies. Especially from the past few years (2015-2013) since I don't have much from those years. But I'm also always interested in stuff from the 90s - refractors, inserts, and parallels. I also like vintage.

Some specific names I'm looking for: Byron Buxton, Miguel Sano, Nick Gordon, Joe Mauer, Justin Morneau, Johan Santana, Kirby Puckett, Paul Molitor, Tony Oliva, Harmon Killebrew, Rod Carew, Brian Dozier, Kyle Gibson, etc... If it is a cool or low numbered Twins parallel/refractor/insert, I'm usually interested no matter what player it is. The only thing I require is that they are listed as Twins and in Twins uniform on the card.

The only base I'm looking for is vintage and larger lots from 2013-2015 since I don't have anything. I would also be interested in some Twins autographs and GU that I don't have.

I am only looking to trade, and since I haven't opened a lot from the past few years most of my stuff is from 2012 and back. I am starting to open some new stuff, but don't have much yet. I still have lots of rookies, refractors, parallels and inserts to trade though. My bucket has my GU and auto stuff. I can make lists of my other things stuff by request, just tell me what you're looking for.

If you have anything to trade you can post here or send me a PM. Thanks

My two best Giants:

1997 Ultra Fall Classics Barry Bonds 15 ($12)
2011 Triple Threads Monte Irvin Sapphire 88 #d 18/25 (n/a)

My two best Giants:

1997 Ultra Fall Classics Barry Bonds 15 ($12)
2011 Triple Threads Monte Irvin Sapphire 88 #d 18/25 (n/a)

I have the Bonds and dont really collect NY Giants stuff. From your bucket I can use the Mike Morse and Wally Joyner autos. For twins I have-
Denard Span 09 SPx Game Jersey Auto #ds
Glen Perkins 07 Upper Deck Goudey Graphs Auto
Jose Berrios 14 Bowman Red Ice /150 #tp19

I've been away from collecting for the past few years but I'm back and I want to get some deals. I only collect Twins, so that's pretty much all I'm looking for.

The biggest things I'm looking for right now are Twins inserts, refractors, parallels and rookies. Especially from the past few years (2015-2013) since I don't have much from those years. But I'm also always interested in stuff from the 90s - refractors, inserts, and parallels. I also like vintage.

Some specific names I'm looking for: Byron Buxton, Miguel Sano, Nick Gordon, Joe Mauer, Justin Morneau, Johan Santana, Kirby Puckett, Paul Molitor, Tony Oliva, Harmon Killebrew, Rod Carew, Brian Dozier, Kyle Gibson, etc... If it is a cool or low numbered Twins parallel/refractor/insert, I'm usually interested no matter what player it is. The only thing I require is that they are listed as Twins and in Twins uniform on the card.

The only base I'm looking for is vintage and larger lots from 2013-2015 since I don't have anything. I would also be interested in some Twins autographs and GU that I don't have.

I am only looking to trade, and since I haven't opened a lot from the past few years most of my stuff is from 2012 and back. I am starting to open some new stuff, but don't have much yet. I still have lots of rookies, refractors, parallels and inserts to trade though. My bucket has my GU and auto stuff. I can make lists of my other things stuff by request, just tell me what you're looking for.

If you have anything to trade you can post here or send me a PM. Thanks

You can check my trade page. Have some Twins. Any Cardinals?