Wanted: 2003, 2004 Two Phillies Commons For Christmas Gifts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fatrat

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi Gang - looking for some base help building a few Topps Phillies team sets to be used for Christmas gifts. Willing to trade, if I possibly can; will buy if the price is right. Economical shipping is a plus (PWEs). PLMK how you might help and what you are looking for in return! Thanks in advance!!

John

Phillies wants:

2004 TOPPS
571 Hernandez, Roberto

2003 TOPPS
572 Pratt, Todd

Last edited:
have these two. Would like to sell
98 bowman #181 j Rollins rc
97 bowman #308 Doc Hallady rc

Feel free to PM if interested
best of luck, Dave

I'll check tonigh fatrat, see what I got. Actually going to hit up all your lists. Pretty sure I can fill a few spots in the 91-2000 section and possibly 1954-1990 as well.

Hi Gang - looking for some base help building a few Topps Phillies team sets to be used for Christmas gifts. Willing to trade, if I possibly can; will buy if the price is right. Economical shipping is a plus (PWEs). PLMK how you might help and what you are looking for in return! Thanks in advance!!

John

Phillies wants:

2004 TOPPS
571 Hernandez, Roberto

2003 TOPPS
160 Burrell, Pat]
572 Pratt, Todd
682 Special, Phillies (Utley & Floyd)

I found the 2003 Topps Pat Burrell #160 and the Pat Burrell play ball insert. I'll send them your way for free if you can just cover the shipping.

Or if you prefer, I like pinnacle dufex parallels from any year. Baseball only. Any common card would be fine in trade.

Tom

Hi Tom - I have no pinnacle dufex parallels. Anything else I can interest you in?? Fave team, trade bait?? I have some pre-1981 cards - would love to trade if we can. LMK??

Thanks!
John

I found the 2003 Topps Pat Burrell #160 and the Pat Burrell play ball insert. I'll send them your way for free if you can just cover the shipping.

Or if you prefer, I like pinnacle dufex parallels from any year. Baseball only. Any common card would be fine in trade.

Tom

John,

I am working on 2003 Fabric of the game jersey set, 2005 Bowman Draft jersey set in all three colors, 1998 Topps Gold Label Tier2 ands above, 2006 Bowman Draft jersey set in all colors, and also looking for 2004 SP Prospects USA jersey cards that I need. I can throw in a lot of other Phillies cards to make things even. If all else fails, I like jersey cards of players from the 1970's and before.

Tom