Wanted: 2013 Topps Spring Fever redemptions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigalbert

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I would like to trade for some topps spring fever redemption cards. Tradelist and for trade bucket all available. Also have some stuff not listed so if you are looking for a player or team LMK. Also have some football if interested.
Thanks AL

I have 2 spring fever cards for trade. Interested in your Jared Mitchell and Gordon Beckham auto's.

I would like to trade for some topps spring fever redemption cards. Tradelist and for trade bucket all available. Also have some stuff not listed so if you are looking for a player or team LMK. Also have some football if interested.
Thanks AL

the spring fever cards are selling for about 1.25 a piece on ebay. I would need a few more cards to trade for either of those autos. Was there anything else you saw closer to even sell value?

I have 2 spring fever cards for trade. Interested in your Jared Mitchell and Gordon Beckham auto's.

I'm interested in White Sox players. Is there anything set wise you're looking for from 2013? I'd really like the Mitchell card. Do you know what Beckett value is? I can't find a listing for it in last month's edition.

the spring fever cards are selling for about 1.25 a piece on ebay. I would need a few more cards to trade for either of those autos. Was there anything else you saw closer to even sell value?

I have 3 of the Spring Fever Redemptions - there are no places around me to redeem them and Topps hasn't answered my question of how to redeem them any other way.....sooooooo....If it works for you, I am willing to send my 3 redemption cards to you - you redeem and keep two of the redemption packs for yourself and send me one pack.

If that works - let me know and we can get it posted. Thanks.

I have three. I'm mainly looking for Rainbow variations (or minis) of stars or Cubs (like Castro, Rizzo, Baez, Soler, Samardzija, etc...). Numbered stuff also works. PM me some options. I don't place too much value on these three, so if I could snag one or two cards I'd really like (regardless the value), it be an easy sale.

That sounds good to me. Go ahead and post it up and we'll make that happen.
Thanks AL

I have 3 of the Spring Fever Redemptions - there are no places around me to redeem them and Topps hasn't answered my question of how to redeem them any other way.....sooooooo....If it works for you, I am willing to send my 3 redemption cards to you - you redeem and keep two of the redemption packs for yourself and send me one pack.

If that works - let me know and we can get it posted. Thanks.

Sounds good, I'll let you know what I can come up with.
Thanks AL

I have three. I'm mainly looking for Rainbow variations (or minis) of stars or Cubs (like Castro, Rizzo, Baez, Soler, Samardzija, etc...). Numbered stuff also works. PM me some options. I don't place too much value on these three, so if I could snag one or two cards I'd really like (regardless the value), it be an easy sale.