Wanted: 2014 Topps Target Red Update US181 Tony Gwynn Jr.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fatrat

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi all -

Since you read the title of this post, you are thinking "Hmmm..I think I have one of those! Let me go see if I can help old fatrat out on this one!"

I'm looking for just this one more Phillie to complete my Update colors - 2014 Topps Update Target Red (not to be confused with the Red Hot Sparkle) - US181 Tony Gwynn Jr. - My Red Hot Sparkles, Blues, Golds are all done! PLMK if you have it and what you want for it. I have some colors, other stuff to trade.

I also need a handful of other colors from 1 and 2 - oranges, greens, purples. Wantlist is up to date!!

THANK YOU!

Fatrat John

Hello John, I've got the Target Gwynn as well as Toys R Us 502, 503 & 641. Total bv = $14. I'll look around to see if you have some tradebait, but I'm working on Red Foil, Topps Gold and other parallel sets too.
Thanks, Dale

Hello John, I've got the Target Gwynn as well as Toys R Us 502, 503 & 641. Total bv = $14. I'll look around to see if you have some tradebait, but I'm working on Red Foil, Topps Gold and other parallel sets too.
Thanks, Dale

Hi Dale - THANK YOU!! I have a bunch of colors coming this week - I'm very hopeful I can help ya back!! PM your wants?? THX!!

John

Last edited: