Wanted 2019 Bowman Chrome Draft Abrams

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Probably a set that isn't worth getting the last 2 cards. Weren't you supposed to be getting more 2020 Chrome Draft?
I chickened out. Did you see what the boxes are now?? Any interest in the 3 2020 bowman chrome draft I offered up towards the Abrams refractor. Don

Sorry. I thought you saw it..# 41 Detmers, 122 Balt kid, and 119? Oak. catching prospect..Sig. said you needed them. do not have the others. Don
I do need those 3 but they are about 10.00 the abrams is 25.00. Unless there is something else on my list for 10.00 so I can get those 3 from you. LMK DG

I do need those 3 but they are about 10.00 the abrams is 25.00. Unless there is something else on my list for 10.00 so I can get those 3 from you. LMK DG
Humm.........The Detmer's is $1.50, the Oak. catcher is $8.00 and the the Number 2 prospect is a $15.00 card.........Am I missing something? Not being smart. don

No I looked at the #'s wrong sorry. I can do the chrome 41, 119, 122 for the refractor. PLease post. Thanks DG