Wanted 2021 Bowman Chrome Draft Merrill,Manzardo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kready

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I am looking to buy or trade for these 2 prospects........I many of the "stud" prospects from this set to trade back. Please Pm. Thanks, Don

I am looking to buy or trade for these 2 prospects........I many of the "stud" prospects from this set to trade back. Please Pm. Thanks, Don
Hi. i have these i may be willing to trade. have you opened any new 2022 bowman chrome. lmk thanks. Larry

JACKSON MERRILL

21 BCD INVICTA # 2
21 BCD GEOESIS # 19
21 BCD # 119 REFRACTOR
21 BCD # 119
21 BD # 119 GREEN 36 / 99
21 BD # 119 X-5

KYLE MANZARDO

21 BCD # 191 REFRACTOR X-2
21 BD # 191 X-4

Last edited:
Hi. i have these i may be willing to trade. have you opened any new 2022 bowman chrome. lmk thanks. Larry

JACKSON MERRILL

22 BCD INVICTA # 2
22 BCD GEOESIS # 19
22 BCD # 119 REFRACTOR
22 BCD # 119
22 BD # 119 GREEN 36 / 99
22 BD # 119 X-5

KYLE MANZARDO

22 BCD # 191 REFRACTOR X-2
22 BD # 191 X-4
Larry.........On the cards above.....Those are 2021 Bowman Chrome Draft correct..not 22. Truth be told was VERY big into 2018-2021 Bowman Chrome Draft...However, boxes are so crazy now.....I do not know if I will buy any 2022 Bowman Chrome Draft.
In Merrill I am interested in his bowman chrome draft refractor and maybe bowman draft green. In Manzardo..I am interested in the 2 refractors. By the way....Phillies fan, Very interested in bowman chrome draft Painters..If you have any. Who are you after.Cowser, Mayer, Lawlar..Have all the big prospects from draft. Thanks for reply. Don

Larry.........On the cards above.....Those are 2021 Bowman Chrome Draft correct..not 22. Truth be told was VERY big into 2018-2021 Bowman Chrome Draft...However, boxes are so crazy now.....I do not know if I will buy any 2022 Bowman Chrome Draft.
In Merrill I am interested in his bowman chrome draft refractor and maybe bowman draft green. In Manzardo..I am interested in the 2 refractors. By the way....Phillies fan, Very interested in bowman chrome draft Painters..If you have any. Who are you after.Cowser, Mayer, Lawlar..Have all the big prospects from draft. Thanks for reply. Don
Opps. my bad. yes. these are 2021 bowman draft. not 22 draft. and. i also have a chrome refractor of painters. as well. i opened more than i wanted. of 21 draft so iam really ok on cowser. mayer. and lawlar. just hoping to pick up some new stuff as i wont be buying boxes of bowman chrome or draft. just may stick to buying teams in case breaks for now. Larry

Opps. my bad. yes. these are 2021 bowman draft. not 22 draft. and. i also have a chrome refractor of painters. as well. i opened more than i wanted. of 21 draft so iam really ok on cowser. mayer. and lawlar. just hoping to pick up some new stuff as i wont be buying boxes of bowman chrome or draft. just may stick to buying teams in case breaks for now. Larry
Since I am a Phillie Guy.........REALLY interested in Painter. esp. the refractors........... You collect Dodger's correct. May have some Dodger Green refractors from 2020 and 2021.....What about 2020 Walker........Have some extra to trade...Base BCD and Refractor. Hope we can do something. Any other team or prospects you collect? Don

Since I am a Phillie Guy.........REALLY interested in Painter. esp. the refractors........... You collect Dodger's correct. May have some Dodger Green refractors from 2020 and 2021.....What about 2020 Walker........Have some extra to trade...Base BCD and Refractor. Hope we can do something. Any other team or prospects you collect? Don
Hi. iam pretty stocked on dodgers from 20. & 21. and 22 bowman. what iam really looking for are 22 bowman chrome 1st dodgers. and 22 draft when it comes out. the painter is not going anywhere. so if you come across my wants. just get back to me. thanks. Larry

Hi. iam pretty stocked on dodgers from 20. & 21. and 22 bowman. what iam really looking for are 22 bowman chrome 1st dodgers. and 22 draft when it comes out. the painter is not going anywhere. so if you come across my wants. just get back to me. thanks. Larry
Do't you collect Ariz also. Have MCarthy rookie green refractor . You are correct on 22 bowman chrome. No one openi g it.. Heard draft nwas going to be $465 a box

I also "work" on base bowman chrome draft green refractors printed to all from 2018-2021.......Do you have any prospects you need in green. Don

I also "work" on base bowman chrome draft green refractors printed to all from 2018-2021.......Do you have any prospects you need in green. Don
Hi. i dont collect arizona. per say. but may have picked up a rookie here or there i was speculatiing on. but now i just want to pick up select players of my wants instead of opening wax. Larry

Hi. i dont collect arizona. per say. but may have picked up a rookie here or there i was speculatiing on. but now i just want to pick up select players of my wants instead of opening wax. Larry
Besides Dodger's and 22 bowman chrome ...what are the prospect "names" you are after? If now...What would you sell 2 2021 Bowman chrome draft painter refractors for delivered. Thanks for your time. Don

Hi. this is my dodgers. list. iam looking for. as for selling. the painter. i rather trade for my wants. as it the only painter. refractor 1st i have. Larry

2020 BCP # 155 DIEGO CARTAYA.
2020 BCP MOJO REF. # 155 DIEGO CARTAYA.
2022 BCP 1ST

RAYNE DONCON
ALEX DE JESUS
JORBIT VIVAS
SAMUEL MUNOZ.

JACKSON MERRILL

21 BCD INVICTA # 2
21 BCD GEOESIS # 19
21 BCD # 119 REFRACTOR
21 BCD # 119
21 BD # 119 GREEN 36 / 99
21 BD # 119 X-5

KYLE MANZARDO

21 BCD # 191 REFRACTOR X-2
21 BD # 191 X-4
Just trying one last time. Found these in my 2018 Bowman chrome draft box.....LA rookie J. Adams Both Sparkle and Blue refractors.....Any interest. Don