Wanted: 2023 Bowman Chrome Draft

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kready

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Does anyone have any 2023 Bowman chrome draftto sell or trade. I picked up a case....Sorting now....No autos...Better @ PM. Tell me what you want or need. Don

I picked up 1600 BDC cards. I need the paper set... will trade anything I have. I have some inserts to trade for inserts I have as well.

I picked up 1600 BDC cards. I need the paper set... will trade anything I have. I have some inserts to trade for inserts I have as well.
We can do something....Just finished opening 2 cases.......Now to sort. Know a have many paper sets.........Plmk what you still need. I know we can help each other. Please...Better @ PM. Don

We can do something....Just finished opening 2 cases.......Now to sort. Know a have many paper sets.........Plmk what you still need. I know we can help each other. Please...Better @ PM. Don
I need all the paper. As you see I have a ton of BCPs.

I am up for a trade of my BCPs for paper.

are your needs listed?
I did not list any needs yet. Just finished sorting all the Bowman Chrome Draft. I did not sort the paper..I know I have at least 9 full sets........Each year I "spect" on about 5-8 prospects and hope. I always collect the Green Refractors numbered to 99 and the sky blue refractors. What do you have in color? Some people don't like to "talk"..but here is my cell number for TX or chat. Bowman Chrome Draft is really all I collect. Happy New Year. Don. Guys I am putting away......Skenes, Wilson, Shaw, Noble, Langword, Clark.... TX/Cell 717-475-2481