Wanted: ALL Will Middlebrooks cards (incl. 2012 Topps Update Blue Border US70)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi,

I pulled the base Chrome and base non-Chrome Middlebrooks from 2012 Bowman Draft, but I'm looking for all of the parallel and refractor varitations.

Thanks,
Trevor

Last edited:
Hi,

I pulled the base Chrome and base non-Chrome Middlebrooks from 2012 Bowman Draft, but I'm looking for all of the parallel and refractor varitations.

Thanks,
Trevor

Last edited:
Any need for his 2012 Bowman draft auto? Best regards, David

Hi David,

Yes, I'm interested, thanks. Are you sure it's from 2012 Bowman Draft? Beckett doesn't show a Middlebrooks AUTO in 2012 Bowman Draft. Is it maybe the redemption AUTO from 2012 Bowman Chrome?

Thanks,
Trevor

Hi David,

Yes, I'm interested, thanks. Are you sure it's from 2012 Bowman Draft? Beckett doesn't show a Middlebrooks AUTO in 2012 Bowman Draft. Is it maybe the redemption AUTO from 2012 Bowman Chrome?

Thanks,
Trevor

Hi Trevor! I think your right thats its a redemption from the bowman chrome. Best regards, David

Thanks, David. Do you have the card (BV $150) in hand? Or still the redemption card? (I'd have to think on whether I'd want to take a redemption card -- Topps has burned me in the past, not fulfilling the redemption with the player it was supposed to be.) Would you be interested in a 2010 Bowman Sterling Strasburg AUTO (BV $150)?

Thanks,
Trevor

Thanks, David. Do you have the card (BV $150) in hand? Or still the redemption card? (I'd have to think on whether I'd want to take a redemption card -- Topps has burned me in the past, not fulfilling the redemption with the player it was supposed to be.) Would you be interested in a 2010 Bowman Sterling Strasburg AUTO (BV $150)?

Thanks,
Trevor
Card is in hand Strasburg auto trade sounds okay me. Best regards, David

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps