Wanted: Any Ryan Lavarnway Cards I don't have

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have a 2012 Pawsox team group with Lavarnway on it it was a give away the other day at the louisville Bat game given by Citizens Bank
Let me know if interested and I will try and explain it better to you
Thanks
Chief

I have a 2012 Pawsox team group with Lavarnway on it it was a give away the other day at the louisville Bat game given by Citizens Bank
Let me know if interested and I will try and explain it better to you
Thanks
Chief

Hi Chief,

Thanks very much for asking. Sure, as long it's a baseball card (i.e., standard baseball card sized piece o' cardboard). But I'm afraid it doesn't look like I can do anything with your want list. (I have a bazillion 2006 Topps... but no Gordon :( .) What else might interest you? Do you have a trade list I could look at to see whether we might try to make a larger trade?

Thanks,
Trevor

Hi Chief,

Thanks very much for asking. Sure, as long it's a baseball card (i.e., standard baseball card sized piece o' cardboard). But I'm afraid it doesn't look like I can do anything with your want list. (I have a bazillion 2006 Topps... but no Gordon :( .) What else might interest you? Do you have a trade list I could look at to see whether we might try to make a larger trade?

Thanks,
Trevor

Hey Trevor

It is complete showing of the entire Pawsox team for this year It is 30 players and coaches Included on it beside Lavarnway are Nava, Middlebrooks, Iglesias, Repko, Hsuan Lin, Melancon, some of the players who have been in Boston this year
Let me know
what you think then
Later
Tom

Hey Trevor

It is complete showing of the entire Pawsox team for this year It is 30 players and coaches Included on it beside Lavarnway are Nava, Middlebrooks, Iglesias, Repko, Hsuan Lin, Melancon, some of the players who have been in Boston this year
Let me know
what you think then
Later
Tom

Hi Tom,

Thanks. Is it a baseball card? If so, sounds good. What can I offer you for it? Do you have a trade list I could look at to see whether we might make a larger trade?

Thanks,
Trevor

Hi Tom,

Thanks. Is it a baseball card? If so, sounds good. What can I offer you for it? Do you have a trade list I could look at to see whether we might make a larger trade?

Thanks,
Trevor

Hey Trevor
It is one sheet with all 30 players and coaches on it It is not just one card
Ido not have a trade list only have a want list on my user page
Later
Tom

Hey Trevor
It is one sheet with all 30 players and coaches on it It is not just one card
Ido not have a trade list only have a want list on my user page
Later
Tom

Hi Tom,

Thanks anyway, but I'm not able to hit any of your wants. Why don't we keep it it mind for a potential future trade.

Thanks,
Trevor

I've got the Pro Debut Solo Signatures! Can you hit any of my player wants? If not, do you have any nice current Reds cards?

Hi,

Thanks for the response. Is that the 2011 Topps Pro Debut Solo Sigs AUTO?

If so, I already have that one, thanks.

Thanks,
Trevor