Wanted BJ Upton

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Looks like you have only one purple refractor from 2012 topps chrome left.. I didn't need it..
But I do need these
2012 Bowman Chrome Prospect Xfractor Granden Goetzman #BCP113
2012 Bowman Chrome Xfractor Kirk Niewuwenhuis RC #24 (Mets)
My tradelist is below.. I don't have any upton's left in the same trade value.. but maybe you can use something below..
http://www.freewebs.com/zlw1/baseinsertstradelist.htm
Thanks
Zach

i believe i have the upper deck one coming in on a trade. How much DLVD for the sweet spot jsy? or if you can find some stuff on my tradelist in my first post I will trade in your favor. PLMK thanks

Didnt see anything how about $3.75?

LMK

Josh

Jeremy are the Uptons of lesser value? (Base/inserts)

I think you got Jeremy from the fact that I collect Guthire, lol
It's Zach. haha

Anyway, Uptons I have are of greater value.. there a relic (jersey) and the auto/jsy
I have no base/inserts/numbered left

Yeah I was looking at your sig and typing at the same time....haha. I would love to get ahold of both of those uptons. Could I possibly do a buy/trade for the 2 uptons? Maybe the Xfractors and some cash?

If you can do cash, how about $16 + 2 x-fractors ($1 extra for the jersey and $15 for the auto/jsy)
2008 UD Ballpark Collection Auto & Jersey (only recent sell on eBay was $19.99)
2008 UD Game Jersey UD-BJ Ser 2
plmk

that sounds good zach. Post it up. Since your in charlotte Im just going to send cash with cards so I dont have to go to walmart to get moneypak for paypal if thats ok? I will hide it between the cards.

that sounds good zach. Post it up. Since your in charlotte Im just going to send cash with cards so I dont have to go to walmart to get moneypak for paypal if thats ok? I will hide it between the cards.

That's a smart way I think.
Yeah I can post it up now.
Thanks for another deal Scooter!
Zach

P.S. If you start collecting Justin Upton soon (if he becomes a Brave), I have a 2010 finest gold refractor /50 of his f/t.. if and only if!

Yeah I have been keeping an eye on that situation. I think it would make the braves and both of the uptons way better. Bc everyone is always competitive with there siblings. I will think of you if he does so maybe that can become the first card i obtain of him. Lol. Thanks for another deal also Zach

Yes Zach I'm interested. Will trade game used or autos on my Tradelist for base cards to. I only have one in my hand 2011 bowman platinum so I need tons