Wanted: Blanks ROMLBs-need ASAP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

autographhunter

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Looking for some blank ROMLBs. I can trade or pay in cash/MO. Looking for around 5, but will take however many (1-4) you may have. If you have more than 5, I may consider a deal for the rest as well. Please pm me or post asap. I would need these shipped by Saturday first class or Monday priority. If you'd like to trade, check my bucket and let me know what you like.
Thanks

Yeah, trying to get a nice deal if anyone has some available. They're very spendy at Target ($17.99 a piece in a cube in MN, at least).

My local card shop has some and on occasion he will go as low as 12.95 for me on a few of em.

Wow, that's a great price. I believe a local store does have them for $15 without the ball cube, but that's as low as I've found. Once found a perfectly good one in a cracked case at Target on sale for $11, I believe. My luck hasn't come back to me yet, though.

Let me know if anyone has one or more they're willing to let go, thanks!