Wanted: Cam Collier cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mberger718

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I am looking for cards of Cam Collier, which include the following:

2022 Elite Extra #18
2022 Prizm Draft Picks #18, and Power Surge #3
2022 Leaf Perfect Game #3, #9

Looking for multiples, thanks!

Mike

Mike. i have these two lmk if you need them. looking for nice rookies from 23 topps and parallels. lmk thanks. Larry

2022 PRIZM DRAFT PICKS. BRILLIANCE # CC. CAM COLLIER.
2022 PRIZM DRAFT PICKS. POWER SURGE. # CC. CAM COLLIER.

Mike. i have these two lmk if you need them. looking for nice rookies from 23 topps and parallels. lmk thanks. Larry

2022 PRIZM DRAFT PICKS. BRILLIANCE # CC. CAM COLLIER.
2022 PRIZM DRAFT PICKS. POWER SURGE. # CC. CAM COLLIER.
Hi, do you have other 2022 Prizm Draft also? There are other players I'd have interest in as well.
I don't have any product from 2023, and very little from 2022, but do have tons of rookies from years prior to that.

Thanks,
Mike

Hi, do you have other 2022 Prizm Draft also? There are other players I'd have interest in as well.
I don't have any product from 2023, and very little from 2022, but do have tons of rookies from years prior to that.

Thanks,
Mike
Mike. i do have have other players from 22 prizm draft. depending on what other names your looking for. do you have any 1st bowman chrome / parallels of nice prospects from 20 or 21. ? lmk thanks. Larry

Mike. i do have have other players from 22 prizm draft. depending on what other names your looking for. do you have any 1st bowman chrome / parallels of nice prospects from 20 or 21. ? lmk thanks. Larry
I haven't forgotten you. Waiting for rosters to come out for the league I graph and then I will send you a list of guys I would be interested in from 2022 Prizm. Do you have 2020 and 2021 Prizm also, or Elite Extra from various years?

I haven't forgotten you. Waiting for rosters to come out for the league I graph and then I will send you a list of guys I would be interested in from 2022 Prizm. Do you have 2020 and 2021 Prizm also, or Elite Extra from various years?
I dont have much for elite or prizm prior to 22. and most of it is buried in boxes. not worth the time to dig them out. but have the 22 elite and prizm draft. on my deck. so just lmk the names when you get the chance. thanks. Larry