WANTED: current Detroit Tigers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tigsfan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
I am on cloud nine after TigerFest yesterday, so its time to throw the team wants out there for some hits. I have a few higher end items and not really in the situation to buy, so feel free to take a look through the stuff or ask me for what you are seeking (I know my stuff best after all).

If I have specific cards listed (mostly rookies), then I am looking for them in particular but open to anything of them w/ the Tigers (few exceptions to this like Cespedes, Price, etc. that are newer). I figured this would help in trades to have it be specific as possible, and quantity encouraged.

Alburquerque, Al - selective on his stuff
Avila, Alex - selective on his stuff
Cabrera, Miguel - anything w/ Tigers, RCs
Castellanos, Nick - 14 Topps #195, 14 GQ #95, 14 A&G #167
Cespedes, Yoenis - somewhat selective to his stuff
Chamberlain, Joba - anything w/ Tigers
Collins, Tyler - 12 BP #106
Davis, Rajai - 14 Topps Up #207, 14 Topps Her #406
Farmer, Buck - 15 Topps #193
Gose, Anthony - 13 Topps Her #28, 14 Topps #247, 14 Topps Her #137
Greene, Shane - 15 Topps #343
Holaday, Bryan - 14 Topps Up #21/117
Iglesias, Jose - anything w/ Tigers
Kinsler, Ian - anything w/ Tigers
Krol, Ian - 14 Topps Up #316
Lobstein, Kyle - 15 Topps #312
Martinez, J.D. - 14 Topps Up #42, 11 Topps Up #186, 15 Topps #148
Martinez, Victor - anything w/ the Tigers
McCann, James - 15 Topps #12
Moya, Steven - 13 BP #53, 15 Topps #270
Nathan, Joe - selective on his stuff, will take any Tigers cards
Perez, Hernan - 13 Topps Her #312
Price, David - anything Tigers or RCs (09 Topps RC #35), will consider Rays stuff
Romine, Andrew - 14 Topps Up #166
Rondon, Bruce - somewhat selective on his stuff
Sanchez, Anibal - anything w/ Tigers
Soria, Joakim - somewhat selective on his stuff
Verlander, Justin - selective on his stuff as I have a lot already
Zeid, Josh - 14 Topps #542

Last edited:
I have these

Anthony Gose 14 Topps 247 14 Topps Heritage 137
Bryan Holaday 14 Topps Update 117
JD Martinez 14 Topps Update 42
Victor Martinez 14 Topps GQ Mini /14 Topps Wal Mart/ 13 Topps Chrome Purple Ref/ 12 Topps OD Fantasy Squad
Andrew Romine 14 Topps Update 166
Justin Verlander 14 Topps Heritage Blue Border

Looking for hits to my wantlists or looking for 2013/2014 Parallels/Inserts of the players listed in my sig

Last edited:
Nothing huge there that I am looking for, so here's a few minor things I have off your list (looks like I missed out on helping your Topps base sets).

2009 UPPER DECK USA 18U NATIONAL TEAM
18UAM Austin Maddox
18UME Jonathan Meyer

2008 UPPER DECK STAR QUEST SUPER RARE
47 Jeff Francoeur

Nothing huge there that I am looking for, so here's a few minor things I have off your list (looks like I missed out on helping your Topps base sets).

2009 UPPER DECK USA 18U NATIONAL TEAM
18UAM Austin Maddox
18UME Jonathan Meyer

2008 UPPER DECK STAR QUEST SUPER RARE
47 Jeff Francoeur

The Gose Holaday Martinez Romine base cards have bv of $2.10 The Martinez/Verlander is $12.75 ($14.85) The cards you have for me have a bv of $9.00 Do you have anything to offer in the $5 range RC/Insert/Parallel/SP 2013 or 2014

I'm more into the base cards than the inserts to be honest with ya and have very little 13/14 stuff as I wait for it to get discounted before I buy it up. If you can give me a break down of those I can pick and choose from there to even it up, even though I'd like to make this a bigger deal for postage purposes...

I'm more into the base cards than the inserts to be honest with ya and have very little 13/14 stuff as I wait for it to get discounted before I buy it up. If you can give me a break down of those I can pick and choose from there to even it up, even though I'd like to make this a bigger deal for postage purposes...

Nevermind then I'll just pass on the trade then since postage for you is a problem

I see the Rondon and Castellanos rookies that I'm seeking, and some numbered that are honestly higher than I expected. Any interest in that Phillips UD gold /99 that I have to get us closer on all the things I have interest in?

I see the Rondon and Castellanos rookies that I'm seeking, and some numbered that are honestly higher than I expected. Any interest in that Phillips UD gold /99 that I have to get us closer on all the things I have interest in?

I can't use the Phillips /99 as it's a team checklist card but there are a couple other cards I'm interested in besides the Holliday /99 & Bumgarner /2013 if these 2 are available? Lmk which cards you had eyes on & we can go from there. Thanks!

What autos did you get at Tigerfest and please post pictures.

Thanks,
Mike
You can find that in the TTM section.

I can't use the Phillips /99 as it's a team checklist card but there are a couple other cards I'm interested in besides the Holliday /99 & Bumgarner /2013 if these 2 are available? Lmk which cards you had eyes on & we can go from there. Thanks!
I forgot I had the Bumgarner, but I have those available. I was looking into these in addition to the rookies I mentioned before.

2008 Bowman Miguel Cabrera #95 Orange /250 (Det) BV $8.00
2008 Topps Miguel Cabrera #10 Gold /2008 (Det) BV $10.00 (I already have this one, but can't hurt to have another)
2008 UD Heroes Miguel Cabrera #64 Navy Blue /199 (Det) BV $6.00
2010 Bowman Platinum J.D. Martinez #PP23 Ref /999 (Hou) BV $10.00
2011 Topps Chrome Victor Martinez #166 Sepia Ref /99 (Det) BV $8.00
2014 Justin Verlander #450 Gold /2014 (Det) BV $2.00
2014 Bowman Chrome Ian Kinsler #103 Purple Ref /150 (Det) BV $5.00
2014 Bowman Chrome Anibal Sanchez #77 Purple Ref /150 (Det) BV $4.00

K all are still available. The only problem may be finding enough to cover these, also the Cabrera /2008 has a little twitch on the top right corner as you can see in this scan below.

I can prioritize if I need to, like the Miggy I already have so isn't really needed and the J.D. is something that I'm not huge on.

I have this.

It's out of /75. Would you be interested? Just let me know, thanks.
I'm not sure if I have much for you, but I'm interested. Fun fact: he is 0/2 in TigerFest appearances since the trade over (last year he had a pre-trade commitment that day and this year he just did the caravan stops the day before the event)

I almost got it to where you can get all the ones you were interested in. Just need to know about the Cabreras in the tradeable Tigers album in your PB. Are they available?

zack,
got a few extras from previous years. do you have any vintage ft or hits to my wantlist? (link in sig)