Wanted/For Trade: 2012 Bowman Chrome (added 24 more cards on 10/25)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bowman Chrome Sox have in base

15 Beckett, 116 Lester, 126 Ortiz, 172 Ellsbury, 204 Buchholz, 217 Pedroia. PM if you sill need them. Probably looking for Cubs variations. Also have a Middlebrooks TM-133.

Bowman Chrome Sox have in base

15 Beckett, 116 Lester, 126 Ortiz, 172 Ellsbury, 204 Buchholz, 217 Pedroia. PM if you sill need them. Probably looking for Cubs variations. Also have a Middlebrooks TM-133.

Hi Tim,

Thanks, I do still need those Bowman Chrome cards (but not the TM-133, thanks). Any particular Cubs players interest you?

Thanks,
Trevor

Theo Era guys. Castro, Rizzo, Baez, Soler, etc... The Dunston Refractor is intriguing, if you still have it.

Theo Era guys. Castro, Rizzo, Baez, Soler, etc... The Dunston Refractor is intriguing, if you still have it.

Yes, I still have the Dunston refractor. How about those six BoSox cards for the Dunston refractor, a 2010 Bowman Platinum Castro RC and a 2011 Bowman Draft Javier Baez?

Thanks,
Trevor

BoSoxProspector
How about 126 and 204 to you for 38 and 113?
lmk/PM or post
Thanks
John

Hi John,

Thanks for the response. Would you be open to trying to make a bit larger trade? I'd be happy to check out whatever want/trade lists you have. I have much to trade.

Thanks,
Trevor

Check my thread re Darvish RCs to trade for all my needs
I do have other Sox cards (Midlebrooks etc)
lmk
thanks
John