WANTED: Ivan Herrera, Jordan Walker, and Other Cardinals Prospects

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hendu29

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Good evening... I'm looking to trade (and maybe buy) for Cardinals prospects, especially Ivan Herrera, Jordan Walker, Elehuris Montero, and Nolan Gorman. I am looking for 2018 to 2020 cards. Let me know what you are looking for in return!

Thanks

Andy

I have a bunch of 2020 Bowman Draft and some of those guys on my tradepage. Looking for Trout and Lemahieu. LMK DG

Andy, You could check out Cardinal cards on my site. Tons of stuff available if you're interested in buying! PLMK Jerry

Good evening... I'm looking to trade (and maybe buy) for Cardinals prospects, especially Ivan Herrera, Jordan Walker, Elehuris Montero, and Nolan Gorman. I am looking for 2018 to 2020 cards. Let me know what you are looking for in return!

Thanks

Andy
Andy, I collect nothing but bowman chrome draft/ I have a few good St. Louis prospects in refractors and color. I know I have Gorman's sparkle refractor in 2020. Have Baker Rookie Gold Refractor. Just started collecting 2020 Bowman chrome draft. always working on green refractors.some sky blues.......Heading out for the weekend...Shoot me a list of who all you are after and I will look. Know I have a prospect Gil ?? in Gold paper. Stay well. Don

Thanks

Andy
Have Walker in bowman draft sky blue and getting a refractor 2020 bcdraft in trade. Have Gorman in ?sparkle. Might you have any 2020 bowman chrome draft for trade. Don