WANTED: Large lots of Olympics/USA cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ragtop12

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Does anyone have any large lots of the USA cards from recent years, or even past years. I will take anything - even A&G cards of olympics, and other random sets.

EDIT: I am not looking for the baseball team usa - the other sports - some baseball are ok though if other sports included.

PLMK what you have and what you need in return.
Obed

Last edited:
I've got about 130 or so 2011 Bowman USA all variations BDPP w/white and gold also with duplicates. The estimated value on the lot is approx. $70. I would be looking for any Jeter cards in return. lmk if interested. Thanks jim

Does anyone have any large lots of the USA cards from recent years, or even past years. I will take anything - even A&G cards of olympics, and other random sets.

PLMK what you have and what you need in return.
Obed

I've got about 130 or so 2011 Bowman USA all variations BDPP w/white and gold also with duplicates. The estimated value on the lot is approx. $70. I would be looking for any Jeter cards in return. lmk if interested. Thanks jim

Sorry I forgot these cards existed. I am mainly looking right now for the non-baseball olympics...