*WANTED* Your 1983 Topps Baseball signed cards!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sorry but it looks like I already traded it.
I came across a few other Tigers items you might be interested in. I have a Ernie Harwell signed index card and a 1981 Topps Mark Fidrich signed card.

Did you see any other Tigers cards in my trade link?
I did look at your list and didn't see any others I needed from you.

I actually would love to get both of those from you: as I lack a Harwell altogether and my Fidrych is on a piece of paper (w/ a good story). Is there anything else you are looking for right now?

I did look at your list and didn't see any others I needed from you.

I actually would love to get both of those from you: as I lack a Harwell altogether and my Fidrych is on a piece of paper (w/ a good story). Is there anything else you are looking for right now?

I can't access your photobucket from work. Will check it out when I get home tonight.

Yeah, that's not going to happen. Being a MSU fan, that is actually my favorite non-baseball card in my collection - and have a lot into it.

Feel free to look into my TTM Collection - for trade

I wish I had seen this earlier as I just sold my enos cabell, I do still have a Don Sutton, that was signed several years ago, beautiful auto. Do you have any other HOF ttm/ip or certs to trade? Or maybe we can agree on a price if necessary.

Yeah, that's not going to happen. Being a MSU fan, that is actually my favorite non-baseball card in my collection - and have a lot into it.

Feel free to look into my TTM Collection - for trade

Tigersfan,
Trying to be reasonable in trade. 3 deceased players (2 of them HOF'ers) for signed basketball card.

Abeabe,
You want to trade a Don Sutton for a HOFer? Check out my trade list link.

Tigersfan,
Trying to be reasonable in trade. 3 easily obtainable deceased players (2 of them HOF'ers) for signed basketball card.
You forgot the key part of that. Also, that would be 3 TTM autos against an authentic auto. If you check ebay at the sales of these guys, you will see that Mark, George, and Ernie combined are maybe half the cost of the Magic.

I'd add a Bobby Thomson signed card to the Brookens - and that is the best I'd do.

Last edited:
You forgot the key part of that. Also, that would be 3 TTM autos against an authentic auto. If you check ebay at the sales of these guys, you will see that Mark, George, and Ernie combined are maybe half the cost of the Magic.

I'd add a Bobby Thomson signed card to the Brookens - and that is the best I'd do.

I'll have to pass. Thanks for the offer.

Added these today to my set collection:
----
#699 Lee Smith
#384 Dave Dravecky
#197 Jim Eisenreich
#516 Bill Virdon
#670 Jerry Mumphrey
#697 Barry Foote

Also added these today via hit'nBULLSeyes
#664 BOBBY MOLINARO
#305 LARRY BOWA (IN PERSON)
#98 VANCE LAW
#310 GREG LUZINSKI (IN PERSON)
#272 FRANK TANANA
#668 LARRY CHRISTENSON (IN PERSON)
#105 DON BAYLOR
#608 DON MONEY

Hi - I want to preface this with my needs in return for trades are pretty limited. I'm looking for cards for my autograph sets....1983 Fleer, 1990 Topps Traded, and 2008 Tristar, Bowman Chrome Prospects, Razor and Just. In return I would be looking for something similar ... deceased for deceased; HOFer for HOFer; AS for AS...

I have these 83 Topps for trade....scans available if you want ..

Allenson 472
Bowa 305
Carter 370
Chambliss 792
Dwyer 718
Garcia 546
Gamble 19
Gaetti 431
Murphy AS 401
Miller 188
Ott 131
Ojeda 654
Oliver 420
Quisenberry AS 396
Trillo AS 398
Witt 53
Angels TC 651 (Witt)

Thanks!
mort-

Updated original post with checklist of cards incoming, or outgoing. Feel free to look at the checklist with haves for trade.
I am in the process of getting a checklist for the traded set but can't find one.

I have -
Steve Sax
Benny Ayala
Jerry Koosman
Rick Cerone

They are for sale if you are interested.

Last edited:
Received via trade with LEVI :-Thanks :)
Checklist updated
Alan Ashby '83 Topps
Bob Owchinko '83 Topps
Charlie Lea '83 Topps
Chris Speier '83 Topps
Terry Leach '83 Topps
Tony Pena '83 Topps
Danny Darwin '83 Topps
Billy Sample '83 Topps
Rafael Landestoy '83 Topps
Tom Brookens '83 Topps
Tom Brunansky '83 Topps
Dave LaRoche '83 Topps

-------------------------

Thanks Jim,
Your cards were my 1st additions to my start of this set.
You know, considering you just started this, you are off to a great start! Keep 'em coming!

Received 4 today via Ebay:

Gary Carter #404 All-Star
Andre Dawson #680
Twins Team Leaders signed by Bobby Castillo (Sending out to Kent Hrbek)
Blue Jays Team Leaders signed by Damaso Garcia (Sending out to Dave Stieb)

List updated