Warning: Latest Ebay Joker - Protect Yourself!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yeah, very true. Great points!

I assume that some or most of his +700 feedback was purchasing cards. I would also guess that he noticed how all of those cards were packaged, and should have had a good idea of how to package his. A tight budget is never an excuse for shoddy packing, either. If someone buys or trades for something, they've paid or put up enough collateral to ensure that they will get their card damage free.
-Casey

File a dispute with paypal- they almost always side with the buyer.
I have received GU cards in a PWE from purchases one ebay, & when I notified the sellers, they have made it right each time.
I hope you get the best of this ridiculous seller-

Here's what I had to add to my eBay "About Me" page from a very recent transaction:

Two recent transactions of problems, one where a seller mistakenly assumed on a card in the lot that it was the SP and another where a card number was listed that indicated it was a SP but wasn't. The first guy acknowledged his mistake and appologized plus he had a good customer friendly reduced combined shipping policy in place, he got a positive feedback. The second guy when pointed out that his 1997 Finest Refractor 310 which indicated a SP (1:48 parallel) was actually card number 10 a base (1:12 parallel) said it was my problem since it was clear by the picture (half covered card out of 12 in the photo) what I was getting. He got a negative clearly decribing the issue, I get "LAME" as his response feedback, obviously not getting that paying $6 ($3 & $3 shipping) and not getting what I wanted or expected was the problem and not the amount I paid or the value of the lot.

I assume that some or most of his +700 feedback was purchasing cards.
-Casey

328 feedbacks as seller

Item as described 216 = 4.9/5.0
Communication 217 = 4.9/5.0
Shipping time 217 = 4.9/5.0
Shipping and handling charges 216 = 4.7/5.0

I hate when I pay my money for cards that arrive in PWE. I can understand I guess if shipping is free.. But $2 is enough for bubble mailer! Good luck hope you get your money back!

Christohper

I love this :D :D :D

I accept paypal only and no international bidders please, sorry. Shipping and Handling to Canada is $4.00.

This guy has no clue what he's doing, sorry you had to deal with him.

OK... I will admit to reading your comment without it ringing a bell in my head, but now that I got it, that's pretty hilarious.
-Casey

just wanted to bump this up as my way of saying thanks for the heads up.....i was JUST ABOUT to bid on an item ....when i noticed the seller's id , i remembered seeing a VERY SIMILAR e-mail address in a post here so i came back and searched for this thread to see if it was indeed the same seller....ding , ding , ding....nice card , no bids yet with just a little time left , but no way will i'll bid on it...you can now count me as one less customer for him thanks to his poor shipping and even worse attitude/customer service....

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps

Members online