WBC TTM Success - Larry Walker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

expos94

Prospect
Walker_L_zps7eaaf3cb.jpg

One of my new favorites acquired with the hobby! Loved watching Larry play during his time with the Expos. I've only sent out 2 requests recently (actually only 2 in the last year or so)... and I was expecting the other one back first (or at all) but when I saw the envelope post-marked from AZ, I knew it was Larry Walker that was waiting inside. I sent c/o Team Canada's WBC Training Camp in Arizona, he's the hitting/1st base coach for the team (or was, as they are eliminated from the tournament now).

Happy to add this to the overall Expos collection, and it also scratches another off the "Canadians who played/coached for the Expos" Collection. 3 more to go!

Still need the Canadian guys who are not yellowed
Pierre Arsenault (coach)
Bill Atkinson
Derek Aucoin
Denis Boucher
Rheal Cormier
Rob Ducey
Jim Fanning (coach – American with Canadian Citizenship)

Doug Frobel
Mike Gardiner
Shawn Hill
Mike Johnson
Randy Knorr (American with Canadian Citizenship)
Larry Landreth
Matt Maysey
Ron Piche (coach)
Claude Raymond
Joe Siddall
Matt Stairs

Dave Wainhouse
Larry Walker

Very nice, I tried to send to Morneau and it was RTS/Unclaimed.

interesting... sorry to hear that.

Maybe it was just timing as I don't think they were at Goodyear Park very long.... if your letter gets there too early Park staff don't know what to do with it... if it gets there too late... well... it's too late.

I didn't know if it would work or not but I'm glad I took a shot.... I just wish I had a Shawn Hill Expos card so that I could have maybe scratched him off the list too, he was on Canada's pitching staff.

awesome, wow!!!remember i should see wainhouse in may....send me some cards and ill get him for you