We have a Winner Chief Wahoo--May Famous Three Strike Contest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too difficult to keep up with for me for some reason. Try to get ahead and I forget. :/

hehe...i hear ya....between this one and the hit streak contest i tend to keep thinking i HAVENT made my daily picks and i end up coming back to BOTH threads 8-10 times a day just to make sure....won't help me win but will sure help drive up the page view counters for the site :D

Joe Saunders get pounded giving up 5 homers and three more strikers are gone.

Final 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 R H E

St. Louis 3 0 2 2 0 0 2 0 0 9 13 0

Arizona 0 0 0 0 0 6 0 0 0 6 12 2

WP: L. Lynn (6-0) S: J. Motte (5)
LP: J. Saunders (2-2)

HR: STL - R. Furcal (2), C. Beltran (8), M. Holliday (6), A. Craig (2), D. Freese (7), ARI - C. Ransom (4)

Missing out on surviving game seven are
redsguy
Tennelson55
Benski3

Only mm1sub and katester44
have 1 strike...the other survivors with 2 are...
hit'nBULLSeyes
cmcjr99
mj23bullsfan
chief wahoo
David K.
Jaybo374
bonzomoretti
aspoe093
Thrillseeker
boivingp

Game Eleven money game 2
Can Darvish rebound from his first loss.
LA Angels 13-17 (Road: 4-9) 8:05pm ET

Texas 19-10 (Home: 8-5) FSW, KTXA

LAA: C. Wilson (4-2, 2.61)
TEX: Y. Darvish (4-1, 2.54)

Went to the Padres 3 - 1 win over the Rockies...took forever update tomorrow...did see mj struck out with the Rays.

Went to the Padres 3 - 1 win over the Rockies...took forever update tomorrow...did see mj struck out with the Rays.

i'm out tonight too.....at least i survived to reach the 7-game prize level this time though.....looking forward to next month's game...

Here we go with games 8 and 9...Padres lose to the Rockies...still haven't swept a series :-(
Game 8 Yankees win Game 9 was pretty exciting as the Reds score 2 in the top of the ninth and survive a run in the botton. So...let see who's left....with their game 10 pick
hit'nBULLSeyes 2 Red Sox
mm1sub 2 Indians
chief wahoo 2 Indians
Thrillseeker 2 Red Sox
All at two strikes and everyone else...bye bye...So after game 10 only two will be left...So take Friday off and the two game 10 winners...please send me your picks for Saturday the 12th link is

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/scoreboard?d=2012-05-12

Please use this format
list all the NL games as they appear, then the AL games gl bob

And...then there are two...
mm1sub 2 Indians
chief wahoo 2 Indians

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 R H E

Cleveland 0 3 4 0 0 0 0 0 1 8 12 0

Boston 0 1 0 0 1 0 1 0 0 3 10 0

WP: D. Lowe (5-1)
LP: J. Beckett (2-4)

Need you guys to pick Saturdays games...pm to me Thanks Bob

Saturdays Picks...only six different games chosen...in the event of a tie...picks all of Sundays games.

wahoo mm
Marlins Mets
Mil Brewers
Astros Pirates
Phi Phillis
Cin Reds
StL Cards
SF Giants
Rockies Dodgers

Tex Rangers
NYY yankees
Orioles Rays
Tor Blue Jays
Royals White Sox
Red Sox Indians
Det Tigers

Still Tied

Well...If the Dodgers win...it is a tie and if the Rockies Win...Wahoo wins. So far...wahoo picked all three AL games and mmsubs picked the 2 NL games...So if the Dodgers win send me all of Sundays games.
Of Course, both of them picked the Phillies so they should be penalized. Everyone expected the Padres to beat Halladay twice!

Dodgers and Rockies tied at 1 going to the 8th coming down to the wire

Dodgers win so on to Sunday...get them in quick

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.