We have a Winner!! Krush! June Famous Three Strike Contest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spent all day at the Del Mar County fair with the family, then stayed up watching the Padres come back to win in 11.
So Katester, being right, had one strike going into tonight's lost and besenski was the only other winner.

No pick yet for besensklki and Kat is picking Cleveland. will see what time besenski gets his pick in.

I had San Francisco on Saturday night and they won by scoring two runs in the 9th to walk off. Both Benski and I had Cincy today and they won, so I should still have 1 strike and Benski should have two. I will get my pick in for Monday early tomorrow, unless I need to send it direct via PM. Thanks.

Okay...Katester and benski...Lets take Monday off...PM me all of Tuesday's games with Katester getting a one game advantage.

Katester Kerushes Benski3

HI all
Katester and Benski3 differed in 6 games...and Andrew (who also had a game in hand to boot) won all six games. Winning 10 to 4! Congratulations to Andrew for winniing again...Prizes will be sent in October to combine shipping. Note to Andrew...I think you've clean me out of Pucket cards;).

Be back here about June 25...for the July tournament.

Hopefully, there's someone who might actually purchase some cards from me...or I may have to pass the reigns to someone else. :mad: Can try and fill wantlists.
Over 100,000 cards available and 2000 autos.

Thanks Bob

Katester:
Phillies
RED SOX
Blue Jays
Brewers
Rangers
ROYALS
ANGELS
Giants
D'Back
Pirates
DODGERS
Cards
Tigers
BRAVES
YANKEES

Benski's
Phillies
Orioles
Blue Jays
Brewers
Rangers
Indians
A's
Giants
D'Backs
Pirates
Reds
Cards
Tigers
Rockies
Mariners

Last edited:
HI all
Katester and Benski3 differed in 6 games...and Andrew (who also had a game in hand to boot) won all six games. Winning 10 to 4! Congratulations to Andrew for winniing again...Prizes will be sent in October to combine shipping. Note to Andrew...I think you've clean me out of Pucket cards;).

Be back here about June 25...for the July tournament.

Hopefully, there's someone who might actually purchase some cards from me...or I may have to pass the reigns to someone else. :mad: Can try and fill wantlists.
Over 100,000 cards available and 2000 autos.

Thanks Bob

Thanks Bob. No worries on the Pucketts, beginning to think no one has any anymore!! Will take a look at your cards for sale and keep my eyes open for Padres AU's, have never pulled one.

Good job Andrew

Thanks Benny. We will call it the age old blind squirrel finding the nut.

Status
Not open for further replies.