We Have a Winner!! Mays' Famous Three Strike Tournament

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update after Day 5:

three strikes - fox merket, greatdadx2, quota, benski3, intelliracer, mrknicks

two strikes - jaybo374, mm1sub, scc76

one strike - chieftazmisty, katester44, cincikid

zero strikes - no one

Bob - hope everything went well with your mother.

Update after Day 6:

three strikes - fox merket, greatdadx2, quota, benski3, intelliracer, mrknicks, jaybo374, mm1sub, scc76

two strikes - chieftazmisty

one strike - katester44, cincikid

zero strikes - no one

Three remain (by my math) - one with two strikes and two with one strike

Katester:

I guess its down to the two of us. Shall we take tonight off and pick all of Friday's games to determine a winner?

David

Hi all That's works...Hard to believe...but Mom had both her legs amputated above her knees on Monday and she is home today! Good to have 24 hour help. Not bad for a tough old 90 year old!

So, Cincy and Kaester send me Fridays game winners.

Any new Padre autos around?
lmk Bob

Hi all That's works...Hard to believe...but Mom had both her legs amputated above her knees on Monday and she is home today! Good to have 24 hour help. Not bad for a tough old 90 year old!

So, Cincy and Kaester send me Fridays game winners.

Any new Padre autos around?
lmk Bob

My picks are submitted. Good luck to Cincikid.

Glad your mom is home and doing well.

Hi
Looks like great minds think alike...Luckily their not playing in this contest.

So Kaester picked
Orioles
Cardinals
Angels
Tigers
Reds
Mets
Rays
Braves
Rangers
White Sox
Yankees
Nationals
Mariners
Giants
Marlins

Cincin

Orioles
Cardinals
Blue jays
Tigers
Reds
Mets
Rays
Braves
Rangers
White Sox
Yankees
Nationals
Royals
Giants
Marlins

Hi
Looks like great minds think alike...Luckily their not playing in this contest. kAESTER Picked the Angel, so he's up 1. But, he also picked the Mariners who are down by five to the Royals. So...Looks like I will be needing picks for Sunday...the Mariners don't come back. Thanks Bob

So Kaester picked
Orioles
Cardinals
ANGELS
Tigers
Reds
Mets
Rays
Braves
Rangers
White Sox
Yankees
Nationals
MARINERS
Giants
Marlins

Cincin

Orioles
Cardinals
BLUEJAYS
Tigers
Reds
Mets
Rays
Braves
Rangers
White Sox
Yankees
Nationals
ROYALS
Giants
Marlins

Ok...Royals hold on 6-1, so still tied. Padres also beat the Marlins and Jose Fernandez 10 - 1...so there.

Need Sundays picks tonight. Bob

Here are Sundays Picks, I just assuming cincinkid, just doesn't know what day it is, since his picks are, again, almost the same as Kaesters.
cincikid said:
5-12 Picks

Angels
Tigers
Rockies
Phils
Orioles
Cubs
Rays
White Sox
Brewers
Red Sox
Athletics
Royals
Dodgers
Marlins
Cardinals

Thanks again for the contest!

David

Katester
LA Angels
Detroit Tigers
Colorado Rockies
NY Mets
Baltimore Orioles
Atlanta Braves
Cleveland Indians
Chicago White Sox
Milwaukee Brewers
Boston Red Sox
Oakland Athletics
KC Royals
LA Dodgers
Miami Marlins
St. Louis Cardinals

Looks like only three games have different picks...which should give us a winner! Both picked the Marlins, ignoring the 19 runs the Padres scored in the last two days and how well Erlin pitched in his last outing.

Happy Mother's Day...too all.

No late games are different, so should know by 4:30 what the outcome is. I am assuming that the Phillies will be the the team to muck up the works for me.

Here are Sundays Picks, I just assuming cincinkid, just doesn't know what day it is, since his picks are, again, almost the same as Kaesters.

Katester
LA Angels
Detroit Tigers
Colorado Rockies
NY Mets
Baltimore Orioles
Atlanta Braves
Cleveland Indians
Chicago White Sox
Milwaukee Brewers
Boston Red Sox
Oakland Athletics
KC Royals
LA Dodgers
Miami Marlins
St. Louis Cardinals

Looks like only three games have different picks...which should give us a winner! Both picked the Marlins, ignoring the 19 runs the Padres scored in the last two days and how well Erlin pitched in his last outing.

Happy Mother's Day...too all.

Katester: You're worried about the Phillies. I'm already regretting the Cubs pick. Great minds must think alike (Or at least pick using the same system) Good luck!

GwynnFan: I'm glad the Padres are getting their run scoring out of the way before they come to Cincinnati. :)

Katester: You're worried about the Phillies. I'm already regretting the Cubs pick. Great minds must think alike (Or at least pick using the same system) Good luck!

GwynnFan: I'm glad the Padres are getting their run scoring out of the way before they come to Cincinnati. :)

I am ALWAYS worried about the Phillies, fortunately, they came through with a 9th inning GAK job yesterday. And the Braves and Tribe hung on. And glad nothing was tied to the Padres, because I don't think I have ever picked one of their games correctly in this contest.

Thank you to gwynn_fan for doing this contest every month, finally able to win it!

Status
Not open for further replies.