We have a Winner...Wife home tomorrow!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys
Well People all ready dropping out and I thought this would be easy...oh well...In day two every one was either 8-6 or 7+7..except for quota who went 6-8
Friday, Sept 2 Friday September 2nd: Friday September 2nd: Friday, September 2 9/2 - 9/2: Friday, Sept 2
Cubs Chicago Cubs Chicago Cubs Chicago Cubs San Francisco Cubs Cubs cubs
Orioles NY Yankees Baltimore Baltimore Baltimore Orioles Orioles orioles
Braves Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia Phillies Phillies phillies
Brewers Pittsburgh Pittsburgh Pittsburgh Milwaukee Brewers Pirates pirates
Indians Miami Cleveland Cleveland Cleveland Indians Indians indians
Reds Cincinnati St. Louis St. Louis Cincinnati Reds Cardinals cardinals
Nats Washington New York Mets New York Mets New York Mets Mets mets
Blue Jays Toronto Toronto Toronto Toronto Rays Blue Jays blue jays
Rangers Texas Texas Texas Houston Asteros Rangers astros
Wsox Minnesota Chicago White Sox Chicago White Sox Minnesota White Sox White Sox white sox
Tigers Detroit Detroit Detroit Detroit Royals Royals royals
Rockies Colorado Arizona Arizona Arizona D backs Rockies rockies
Red Sox Boston Boston Boston Boston Red Soxs Red Sox red sox
Mariners Seattle Seattle Seattle Seattle Angels Angels angels
Padres Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Dodgers Dodgers dodgers
8-6 8-6 8-6 7-7 7-7 7-7 6-8

now for day 3...no picks from tendelson55 mrknicks still only 1 strike...get back in before the games start tomorrow. tendelson55 and quota both got their second strikes.

Saturday, Sept 3 Saturday September 3: Saturday September 3: Saturday, September 3 Saturday, Septmber 3
Giants San Francisco San Francisco San Francisco Chicago giants
Rangers Texas Houston Houston Texas astros
Reds St. Louis St. Louis St. Louis St. Louis cardinals
Rays Tampa Bay Toronto Toronto Tampa Bay rays
Orioles Baltimore Baltimore Baltimore New York yankees
Braves Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia Philadelphia braves
Brewers Pittsburgh Milwaukee Milwaukee Pittsburgh pirates
Indians Cleveland Miami Miami Miami indians
Twins Minnesota Chicago White Sox Chicago White Sox Chicago white sox
Mets New York Mets Washington Washington Washington nationals
Royals Detroit Kansas City Kansas City Kansas City tigers
D;backs Arizona Arizona Arizona Colorado rockies
Red Sox Boston Boston Boston Boston red sox
Angels Los Angeles Angels Los Angeles Angels Los Angeles Angels Los Angeles Angels angels
Dodgers Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Dodgers dodgers

Let's get Sunday and Mondays games posted.

May be I am confused

Day 1 I went 1-3 for a strike (you don't have me for a strike)
Day 2 I went 9-6 for a hit (you say there were 14 games, but I count 15 games for this day)

Am I wrong or just completely confused about the game?

ugho... gwyn fan do you see the time i posted my picks at yesterday? i posted them yesterday (9/3 very early in the AM). you said that i missed the day, but i obviously picked9/3... i didn't pick today because i read your post saying i didn't submit them and i received the email and i honestly don't remember which contests i submitted for.
i'm not sure what to do about this, but i would hope that i can continue, but on a delayed streak?

Well, part of the reason I stop doing the contest, was I kept screwing up the results and people stopping after the three rounds. Some how got Kaesters first round pick and dupe it with greatdad, but got it corrected. But just too tired do deal with this tonight...hopefully you know how you're doing.
Will get this straightened out, hopefully on my T/W weekend.
Need a bunch of day 5 picks.
Bob

Wednesday September 7:

New York Mets
Baltimore
Detroit
Oakland
St. Louis
Toronto
Washington
Houston
Philadelphia
Chicago
Kansas City
San Francisco
Boston
Texas
Los Angeles Dodgers

No clue if I am in or out at this point, so just going to keep picking through Day 7, just in case. Couldn't edit my post, so adding a new post with my picks.

Hi
Well...had three players going into yesterdays' game 6...but Tennelson only pick 10 of the 14 and missed 4 of the ones he picked for a third strike .

So going into day 7, only Kastester44 and greaddadX are left. Kastester44 as only 1 strike with 42 wins, while greatdadX has 2 strikes and 42 wins.
Have todays picks and they only disagree on 3 games. So, Kastester44 should hope he didn't pick very well.
Need you two to PM picks for day 8. and so on...Bob

Hi
Well...had three players going into yesterdays' game 6...but Tennelson only pick 10 of the 14 and missed 4 of the ones he picked for a third strike .

So going into day 7, only Kastester44 and greaddadX are left. Kastester44 as only 1 strike with 42 wins, while greatdadX has 2 strikes and 42 wins.
Have todays picks and they only disagree on 3 games. So, Kastester44 should hope he didn't pick very well.
Need you two to PM picks for day 8. and so on...Bob

PM sent with Sept 8th game winners

Good Luck Kastester44

Thanks,
Robert

Hi Guys
As usual, I wrote about 5 paragraphs and then went to check the scores for today without saving.

So...making this a whole lot shorter and way less funny....on day 7 Katester44 went 5-9 for his second strike white greatdadX went 7-7. Then yesterday they both went 3-4...so both have 3 strikes...with the best I can figure Greatdadx had one more win than Katester44...then with the benefit of the doubt...check today picks and they both had 3 losses...but for some reason GreatDadx skipped Mets game. for 4 losses.
So...I have made an executive decision...Both of you send me your picks for Sunday...with winner takes all
lmk Bob

Hi Picks for Sunday....
Katester44
New York Yankees
Washington
Pittsburgh
Boston
Baltimore
Miami
New York Mets
Kansas City
Cleveland