Weeding Out My HOF Album And Misc Tradeables

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hello again, too bad I didn't see this thread before we finished our last trade because I'm interested in that Sam Crawford 2003 Topps Gallery Jumbo Bat Piece. Is there anything in particular you'd be looking for? If you want to check my homepage I have a list of G/U and Autos for trade. I also have a few more not listed there yet that I can let you look at too. Let me know, thanks
Eric H

Roto
That would be fine as I am going to take the night off as I have been piling wood all week and iam going to get some extra time with my Wife and enjoy this weekend.
Whenever u have the time I am in no hurry and we can work the 3 u want out no problem,
Bear

Terry -

Here are a few more for your perusal:

2018 Topps Walmart Holiday Snowflake Relics #RXB Xander Bogaerts, Red Sox
2017 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection Relics Gold #CCRMB Mookie Betts HN 57/99, Red Sox
2019 Topps Allen and Ginter Relics #FSRBRP Rick Porcello B, Red Sox
2019 Finest Autographs #FADJA Danny Jansen, Blue Jays
2019 Topps Tier One Relics #T1RMB Mookie Betts 240/399, Red Sox
2018 Panini Spectra Signatures #11 Jackie Bradley Jr. 31/49, Red Sox

PLMK.

Thanks!

Eric
Looking for HOF auto or game used for the Crawford relic.

Bear

Here's what I got:

Carlton Fisk 2019 Allen and Ginter Mini Framed Relics #MFR-CF $8
Albert Pujols 2019 Allen and Ginter Relics #FSRB-AP $10
Justin Verlander 2017 Allen and Ginter Relics #FSRA-JV $8
Ivan Rodriguez 2005 Topps Pristine Uncirculated Bronze #179 75/100 $12
Ivan Rodriguez 2005 Fleer Showcase Swing Time Jersey Red #ST-IR $8
Dave Kingman 2012 Leaf History of Baseball Cut Signature #245 /45 $25 (slabbed)
Miguel Cabrera 2009 Upperdeck Spectrum Spectrum Swatches Blue #SSCA $8
Miguel Cabrera 2010 Allen and Ginter Relics #MCA $15
Paul Goldschmidt 2019 Stadium Club Autographs #SCAPG $50

Eric H
The Goldschmidt would work for me as I gave 50.00 for the Crawford in trde as I gave him a Donruss Signatures Barry Larkin auto duel game used 50.00.

Camco
Yes we are on as he wants a lot more to go with the Gwynn,

Bear

Eric H
The Goldschmidt would work for me as I gave 50.00 for the Crawford in trde as I gave him a Donruss Signatures Barry Larkin auto duel game used 50.00.

Camco
Yes we are on as he wants a lot more to go with the Gwynn,

Bear

sounds good
then if the puckett deco is still available here's a few red sox things i have

5927iv4z.jpg

v3ib7b3b.jpg

w20e52n4.jpg

Eric H
The Goldschmidt would work for me as I gave 50.00 for the Crawford in trde as I gave him a Donruss Signatures Barry Larkin auto duel game used 50.00

Alright sounds good. Do you just want to add this on to our current trade? I've already mailed the Stewart auto but that's fine with me.

Eric
I have mailed urs as well but I can get my end out Monday for u and we can just let it be part of the original trde if u want
Bear

I would the Puckett Q-4 for the Yaz Archieves which is equao value if it is Slabbed in a Becktt hard case
Gave 100.00 to Cornwell Family for the Q-4 but will trde at 80.00 as well.
Bear

I would the Puckett Q-4 for the Yaz Archieves which is equao value if it is Slabbed in a Becktt hard case
Gave 100.00 to Cornwell Family for the Q-4 but will trde at 80.00 as well.
Bear

sorry can't do the yaz for it
we can go ahead and post the posada-gwynn trade
i'll send out monday at the latest
thanks again