Week of 7/3/11 - 7/9/11

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SLNoble13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Will try to get pics up later! Enjoy

Harold Reynolds – signed 89 Topps as a gift from Walt (hit’nBULLSeyes) . Truly an awesome gift and a great addition to my 89 Topps set. Thank you big time!

Willie Cabrera – sent two 2011 Bowman cards to him, one was a chrome which came back signed great, the other was just a base card which his sharpie bubbled big time. Not even legible. Oh well, got the Chrome one signed. Sent on 7/1/11 c/o the Mississippi Braves and received on 7/8/11.

Ken Howell, Darnell Coles and Luis Alicea – buys from Ebay from a reputable seller. Received on 7/7/2011 and other great additions to my 89 Topps set.

Virgil Trucks – Picked up an old vintage card at the card show last in June and finally sent the card off to Mr. Trucks. Received it signed along with one of his cards, a signed index card and a nice note from him on 7/7/2011. A truly great TTMer and super nice guy!

Daniel McCutchen – Received as part of a trade with .

Ryan Church – sent a 09 A&G mini to his home address on 6/24/2011 and received it back signed on 7/5/2011.

Danny Darwin – had a card signed by Billy Sample which included Danny Darwin and Pat Putnam. Sent to Mr. Darwin on 6/20/2011 and received it back signed by him and a 92 Topps card. Now if only Pat Putnam would be nice and sign this card for a triple auto. Will have to catch him in a signing or in person sometime.

Dave Edler – sent an 82 Topps Future Stars card to him at his church. Received it back on 7/5/2011 signed. Now off to Dave Henderson and maybe Reggie Walton if I can find an address on him. Any help?

Jim Bunning – added a HoFer to my collection. Sent a photo from his perfect game on 6/20/2011 and received it signed and inscribed with his HoF year on 7/8/2011

Lea Thompson – Big fan of hers growing up. Loved her in Back to the Future and my all time favorite child hood movie Red Dawn. Sent 2 photos and received them both back signed. She included a signed index card. Sent on 5/2/2011 and received on 7/9/2011.