(WEEKEND SALE!!)RICKEY HENDERSON 1982 TOPPS CARD #610 JSA LOA AUTOGRAPH($75.00 DELIVERED!!)(SWEET DEAL!!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardsultan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
THIS 40 YEAR OLD VINTAGE CARD IS IN NRMT CONDITION WITH SHARP CORNERS SMOOTH EDGES(NO CREASES!!)CLEAN SURFACE FRONT AND BACK(SEE SCANS!!) IT HAS A BEAUTIFUL BOLD BLUE SHARPIE AUTOGRAPH AND IS ONE OF THE NICEST HENDERSON AUTOGRAPHS I HAVE FOUND IN MY 40 YRS OF COLLECTING AND NOW I AM GIVING YOU A CHANCE TO OWN IT AT A GREAT VALUE PRICE IF YOU LOOK AT THE JSA LOA ON THE RIGHT PAGE ABOUT HALF WAY DOWN YOU SEE THE CARD HIGHLIGHTED CARD #610 , ANYWAY LETS MAKE IT YOURS TODAY CARD SHIPS FIRST CLASS MAIL IN A NEW MAGNET CARD CASE,($100 DELIVERED NO TAX OR OTHER FEES!!),HURRY BEFORE ITS GONE!!, THANKS FOR LOOKING
($75.00 DELIVERED!!)
HENDERSON 82 TOPPS AUTOGRAPH.jpg

HENDERSON 82 TOPPS AUTO BACK.jpg

HENDERSON 82 TOPPS JSA LOA.jpg

Attachments

• HENDERSON JSA LOA HIGHLIGHTED.jpg
    HENDERSON JSA LOA HIGHLIGHTED.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
well my friend if caps offend you then maybe you should just stay off my threads i have been a member on the bench for many years with no problems or complaints and my cards sell just fine thank you,and i do not belittle anyone i may say some things you dont like but your not interested in the card anyway so just stay off my threads with your unwanted comentary,people like you make it hard to get anything accomplished filling up threads with your opinions!, bottom line is if your not interested in a listed card there is no reason for you to post anything!!,(THANK YOU!!), i hope my caps thank you was not offensive, have a good day!!

2000DOUBLES, you never made me an offer so how did i belittle you?,i am usually really flexable with price but i will not sell cards at a loss to me a few cards listed are right at my cost because the bench police will not allow a profit,i charge no tax or other fees so my prices are solid!, all i want is to make a deal i am on the bench to sell and trade cards not to argue with people that think its there job is to police the site, i have got along on here for many years and i am sure i will do fine without you,but conflict is not my bag i would much rather be friends and enjoy the hobby with all members, i do not go on other members threads and post things if i have no interest in the listing, i am only a member on the bench not an employee,i am sorry my caps offended you or anyone else and i do not belittle anyone on purpose but posting negative things on a sales thread gets me mad sometimes i suffered a stroke a few years ago and unfortunatly i react differently than normal once in awhile this is a hobby not my work and posting simple sales or trade threads should not be stressful,and i should not be given a hard time by members who think there smarter or that there opinions should be apart of my thread,thank you!

Last edited:
i have been a member on the bench for over 15 years and not once have i been warned suspended or even talked to by any site moderators about my behavior on the site because i have done nothing wrong ever i have never had to refund or return any of the hundreds of cards i have sold or traded on here, i am sorry if i hurt your feelings by a comment i make it is not my intention to belittle or offend anyone but when i get negative comments by members who have no interest in the cards i list but still feel the need to add there negative opinions on a sales thread, i may say something you do not like to here but the reality is if your not interested in something listed it is not your job to police or disrupt the thread if you have negative comments or a problem with me send me a private message members do not want to read your comments especially if there interested in the card!, i have been asked several times by members if it was possible for me to delete the crap but it can not be done, so please if you do not like my price or the card do not post on sales threads its hard enough to sell on sites as it is without your 2 cents clttering the listings,i am sure if i was to go on your listings and post ******** that has nothing to do with the item listed because i am not interested in it only to disrupt its possibility to be sold you would get mad to, but i do not do that because its disrespectful to the seller and real buyers out there it is not your job to police threads all your doing is causing the seller unneeded problems, i could understand if i had a bad reputation but that is not the case here my record is 100%(GOOD!!), i do not sell crap cards i sell only quality mint cards at fair prices and that is why i have a good reputation!!,so when your bored and have nothing to do stay off of sales threads unless you are interested or you might find members doing the same thing to you for disrespecting there threads,(THANK YOU!!)

OK AN ALREADY GREAT PRICE JUST GOT GREATER, LOOK AT THIS SWEET AUTOGRAPH COMPAIRED TO HIS CHICKEN SCRATCH AUTOGRAPHS ON MODERN CARDS TODAY, HURRY AND MAKE IT YOURS!!

Please don’t misunderstand my inquiry here, as I’m just trying to learn about autograph certifications, etc. How do you link the specific card you are showing here (1982 Topps Ricky Henderson autograph) with the certificate you are showing? I thought there should be a sticker with matching numbers both in the card and in the document from JSA. Hope to learn something from your response. Thank you.

Please don’t misunderstand my inquiry here, as I’m just trying to learn about autograph certifications, etc. How do you link the specific card you are showing here (1982 Topps Ricky Henderson autograph) with the certificate you are showing? I thought there should be a sticker with matching numbers both in the card and in the document from JSA. Hope to learn something from your response. Thank you.
You are correct. A separate letter does no good if there isn't a corresponding sticker on the certified item to link them. This was a problem with scoreboard stuff in the 90s.

HELLO, well this card was apart of a huge estate sale auction and before the auction started JSA checked and listed all the items that they deamed authentic on the LOA(LETTER OF AUTHENTICITY!) before the auction started keeping only authentic items in it anything that did not check out was removed so rest assured this autograph is authentic according to JSA one of the best authentictors in the business!!,had this card been sent to jsa it would have a sticker if authenticated on its back or it would be slabbed in there sealed card case if authentic!, also if you look i have highlighted the spot on the letter where the card is listed as part of the auction i hope this answers your question, thanks, RANDY

Attachments

• HENDERSON JSA LOA HIGHLIGHTED.jpg
    HENDERSON JSA LOA HIGHLIGHTED.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 3
JUST DID SOME CHECKING ON EBAY AND YOU WILL NOT FIND A NICER HENDERSON AUTO FOR UNDER $100 OR $150 FOR THAT MATTER!!, THIS IS A SUPER VALUE DEAL AND IF NOT SOLD BY SUNDAY I WILL REMOVE IT AND JUST KEEP IT $75 DELIVERED IS A STEAL OF A DEAL FOR THE MAN OF STEAL!!

You are correct. A separate letter does no good if there isn't a corresponding sticker on the certified item to link them. This was a problem with scoreboard stuff in the 90s.
89GIANTS,your totally wrong and obviously know nothing about authentications i have bought and owned many over the years the card is listed on the cert and was apart of the estate auction call JSA AND ASK ABOUT THE LOA, i do not appreciate you posting on my threads when you obviously know nothing about the subject, you only get stickers on a card when its sent to JSA for authentication or slabbed in there cardcase in the case of estate auctions JSA looks at all the items and only includes the ones that they deam authentic on site without submitting to JSA for further review JSA suggests you submit any item you win in the auction for full authentication but any item bought or won in the auction is 100% guarenteed!! since jsa gave quick opinions on the items if loa's were worthless they would not do them in todays market, the card is now going back into my collection anyway because i am not giving you guys any more chances to own this gem at a givaway price, its ignorance like this that ruins this site!!, get educated before you post on subjects you know nothing about, thank you,RANDY

Guarantee I know more about signed collectibles than you. There is a reason nobody wants it at your "giveaway" price. Keep it in your collection because you're the only one who thinks it's real.

,here get educated!!

LETTER OF AUTHENTICITY (LOA)​

Maximize the value and interest of your signed collectible with our Letter of Authenticity (LOA). Highly sought after by collectors, dealers and hobbyists alike, our LOA is given to any item that passes our stringent authentication process. It is accepted by all major auction houses around the country and is viewed as the gold standard of verification when displaying your prized collectible or offering it for sale.
The JSA Letter of Authenticity (LOA) features an inset image of the item and has been signed by an autograph expert in the presence of a licensed notary public. The LOA also features additional customized data such as quantity of signatures, manufacturer, writing implement, as well as type and/or model of the item. A certification label is placed on the item or letter (customer preference) with the corresponding number appearing on the LOA. Any item with a JSA perceived value of over $200 being submitted through our authentication process is required to receive our Letter of Authenticity.