RICKEY HENDERSON 1982 TOPPS #610 JSA LOA AUTHENTICATED AUTOGRAPH ($40.00 DELIVERED!!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardsultan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
A BEAUTIFUL HENDERSON 3RD YEAR CARD SIGNED IN BOLD BLUE SHARPIE AND AUTHENTICATED BY JSA AT A LARGE ESTATE AUCTION, I HAVE HIGHLIGHTED THE LOA SO YOU CAN SEE WHERE THIS CARD IS INCLUDED BY JSA IN THE AUCTION CARD#610, CHECK THE SCANS THIS 40YR OLD VINTAGE CARD HAS SHARP CORNERS SMOOTH EDGES AND HAS NO SCRATCHES OR CREASES ITS A MINT GEM WITH ONE OF THE NICEST HENDERSON SIGNATURES YOU WILL EVER FIND AT A GREAT PRICE!,CARD SHIPS FIRST CLASS INSURED MAIL IN A NEW MAGNET CARD CASE AND BUBBLE MAILER SO HURRY AND MAKE IT YOURS TODAY BEFORE ITS GONE!!
($40.00 DELIVERED!!)
View attachment 79579
View attachment 79580
View attachment 79581

Last edited:
OK MY GREAT PRICE JUST GOT BETTER $50 DELIVERED IS A SUPER SWEET DEAL FOR THIS GEM HURRY AND MAKE IT YOURS!!

Last edited:
CONSIDERING MOST HENDERSON AUTOGRAPHS SELL FOR AROUND $120 ON EBAY WITH TAX AND FEES TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY SWEET PRICE FOR THIS GEM NO TAX OR OTHER FEES!

ok reduced price $40 delivered is the best price for an authentic rickey henderson autograph on the planet, so hurry and make it yours!!

That has to be the saddest LOA I have ever seen.
CHRIS,well then you have not seen many its a JSA LOA FROM AN ESTATE SALE, jsa is the leader in loa's and the most respected in the field there is nothing wrong with the loa its authentic and so is the autograph 100% guaranteed,i have sold over 100 cards on the bench over the years with no problems many had jsa loa's i would not be on here and ebay if i sold fake cards my friend and for $40 delivered how can you complain?,try to find one for less, i challange you to that!,if your really curious do a psa quick opinion for $10 i guarantee they will say its authentic!, have a good day!!

Its a LOA to a Lot of cards, which are then broken down and scattered to the win. JSA attested at the time that the cards in the lot were deemed authentic.

Once they are separated and nothing ties that poorly written letter to individual cards, it is worthless.

Your statement about the credibility of JSA, is pointless as soon as the card is separated. Let me make a copy, hand me ten of those specific cards and a sharpie and you will start to understand how inane your statement is.

Your challenge? I'm not sure if anyone has explained life to you yet. You typing something doesn't change anything. He either signed it or he didn't. You saying he did or didn't doesn't change that.

Remove your feelings from anything. I did not attack you, nor suggest the signature is real or not. IT IS A SAD LOA. No matter how you feel about that.

One's chute either opens or it doesn't. Feelings don't overcome gravity.

Its a LOA to a Lot of cards, which are then broken down and scattered to the win. JSA attested at the time that the cards in the lot were deemed authentic.

Once they are separated and nothing ties that poorly written letter to individual cards, it is worthless.

Your statement about the credibility of JSA, is pointless as soon as the card is separated. Let me make a copy, hand me ten of those specific cards and a sharpie and you will start to understand how inane your statement is.

Your challenge? I'm not sure if anyone has explained life to you yet. You typing something doesn't change anything. He either signed it or he didn't. You saying he did or didn't doesn't change that.

Remove your feelings from anything. I did not attack you, nor suggest the signature is real or not. IT IS A SAD LOA. No matter how you feel about that.

One's chute either opens or it doesn't. Feelings don't overcome gravity.
very enlightening statement sad loa or not my friend that is how estate sales are done this is a 2 page loa with about 100 items on it i only posted the one that lists the card i am selling because nothing else matters you did not say it was real or not real but you posted your opinion on my sales thread that is a negative comment and hurts my chances of a sale i have a solid reputation on here and ebay with no negative feedback or returned cards i in 20 years have only had to refund one time and thats because the post office lost the package it was nothing i did i appreciate your opinion and could understand your concern if i was selling it for $100 or more which i could i know that loa's without the cards picture is not the most saught after loa but since my reputation is solid this is a trust buy besides i guarantee all my cards 100% it was bought from a power seller on ebay so no matter what you think of the loa JSA says its lagit and i have owned many hendersons and can see its lagit from past ones i have owned myself its better than some random authenticator JSA is a trusted authenticator one of the best in the business and had they thought it was fake they would not have included it in the auction my friend,besides your not interested in it anyway so why are you even posting your negative opinion on my sales post anyway??

BOTTOM LINE MYFRIEND JSA IS ONE OF THE TOP 3 AUTHENTICATORS IN THE BUSINESS SO NO MATTER HOW THE LOA LOOKS ODDS ARE THE CARD IS LAGIT NO MATTER WHAT YOUR OPINION IS AND HOW THE LOA LOOKS THE WHOLE POINT IS BUYING A REAL AUTOGRAPH AND JSA CAN BE TRUSTED, I WILL CONTACT THEM AND ASK IF THEY CAN MAKE THERE JSA'S MORE PRETTY FOR GUYS LIKE YOU THAT HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN RUIN A GOOD BENCH MEMBERS SALES POST WITH NEGATIVITY BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO,

here is some gravity for you from jsa about there loa's below christopher

LETTER OF AUTHENTICITY (LOA)​

Maximize the value and interest of your signed collectible with our Letter of Authenticity (LOA). Highly sought after by collectors, dealers and hobbyists alike, our LOA is given to any item that passes our stringent authentication process. It is accepted by all major auction houses around the country and is viewed as the gold standard of verification when displaying your prized collectible or offering it for sale.