Weird pull

bombie1138

5.00 star(s)
I stopped by WallyWorld for some stuff and picked up a rack Pack of A&G.I opened up in my car from the back with a pen knife and the first card on the bottom half was a bazooka red mini turned sideways along the bottom.It wasn't damaged either,.
The rest of the pack was a normal rack pack,the other mini in it's normal spot.
I have busted some rack packs but have never seen this ever happen with a mini,.

Weird,
Clint

Last edited:

kugelmanco

5.00 star(s)
lucky it wasn't bent...i opened a rack pack from wallyworld the other day and i pulled a jordin sparks (american idol) shirt relic card. ya woohoo - i know - i was pretty stunned like are you serious????!!!
but anyways there was a monsters of the mesozoic mini card that was literally wrapped around the relic card at a diagonal angle with one of the corners bent around the edge of the relic card.
nice pull though on the bazooka red mini card!

bombie1138

5.00 star(s)
who was it?

Dan

#28 Felipe Lopez 15/25

Second one I pulled out of this one store and I've spent 30 bucks so far,and yes I was amazed that it wasn't damaged by me when opening,first thing I thought when I saw it,.
I wonder sometimes if I have it a "Hot Zone" in the retail market with this product.I've seen it happen before with earlier product,.

Tim Carroll

5.00 star(s)
Hmmmmm......

I bought one rack pack at Wal-Mart and pulled a Jeff Francis AUTO. Maybe I should go back for the rest..........

Tim