Welcome Back!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thanks Mike for taking over the Bench site! Plus thanks for fixing a lot of things that were over due! Did Pete tell u about the two links to ebay were users of the link help the Bench (small fee)......I use them a lot.....but I stopped with the change....because the fees maybe going to Pete and not the Bench? Theres two links....one in the Dealer site & sponsers and a second one in the Feedback, suggestions & questions about the Bench......if the fees are going to the Bench...I'll start using them again. Let me know. Best regards, David

Thanks Mike for taking over the Bench site! Plus thanks for fixing a lot of things that were over due! Did Pete tell u about the two links to ebay were users of the link help the Bench (small fee)......I use them a lot.....but I stopped with the change....because the fees maybe going to Pete and not the Bench? Theres two links....one in the Dealer site & sponsers and a second one in the Feedback, suggestions & questions about the Bench......if the fees are going to the Bench...I'll start using them again. Let me know. Best regards, David

Thanks, David. I have updated the link in the first post of both of those threads with the new eBay affiliate link. I'll also be re-adding it to the sidebar for easier access when I have time. Hopefully I'll get to it at some point today.

Thanks, David. I have updated the link in the first post of both of those threads with the new eBay affiliate link. I'll also be re-adding it to the sidebar for easier access when I have time. Hopefully I'll get to it at some point today.

Okay....just let me know when its been updated so I can continue to support this site. Best regards, David

Hi Mike. First off, thanks for all your help on making The Bench the best card trading site!

Not sure if this is related to the server switch, but I'm having trouble with Tapatalk on my phone, and not being able to link The Bench to Tapatalk. I tried removing The Bench (I had it linked prior), then adding back but I'm getting a network error message.

Thanks, Scott

Thanks, Scott, I'll look into that today.

I came to report the same issue as Scott. The Bench on Tapatalk is down -- maybe due to the server change? (The app is especially useful since it's so easy to include pics in a post from there.)

Thanks for everything, Mike!

Jeff

I came to report the same issue as Scott. The Bench on Tapatalk is down -- maybe due to the server change? (The app is especially useful since it's so easy to include pics in a post from there.)

This is on my list of things to look into today. Hopefully I'll be able to get to it, and get it fixed soon. Please bear with me.

I'm having trouble with Tapatalk on my phone, and not being able to link The Bench to Tapatalk.

The Bench on Tapatalk is down -- maybe due to the server change?

I am in the process of getting the site added into my Tapatalk account. As soon as that is done I should be able to get this issue fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience, but hopefully it will be fixed very soon.

Okay....just let me know when its been updated so I can continue to support this site. Best regards, David

David, there should be an image you can click on in the sidebar (right side) now to use the updated eBay affiliate link. Thanks for the support!

don't get emails anymore from the bench when someone pms me or replys to a thread

Do you have a Yahoo or AOL email address? If so, it's because they have both temporarily blocked mail from our server. There was a huge backlog of emails this morning and I thought it'd be a good idea to send them all out at once...unfortunately Yahoo and AOL didn't like that idea. Sorry for the inconvenience. Hopefully it'll be sorted soon.

Thanks Mike for doing all the hard work to save The Bench. I do have a favor to ask though.......is there any way you can send Boots back to the old site? It would be like addition by subtraction! LMAO!!!

Can you please confirm whether The Bench is still being flagged? Also, if so, can you give me some more information about it? For example, is it on all pages? Does your virus detection give any specific details as to which file, exactly, it is flagging? As much information as you can give me will be helpful.

I'm thinking it might have to do with the ads that were being shown, so I've temporarily disabled those, but if it's still flagging the site there may be something else I need to look at. The question is, what is it?

Yes it is, and I certainly thought it was ad-related. There is a trojan which runs in the background that (tries to) steal CPU time to work on generating bit coins, from what I read. Minor, but still not good. I only get the alerts on my work laptop, which is running Symantec, but unfortunately I've already given you as much info as it spits out.

Last edited:
Yes it is, and I certainly thought it was ad-related. There is a trojan which runs in the background that (tries to) steal CPU time to work on generating bit coins, from what I read. Minor, but still not good. I only get the alerts on my work laptop, which is running Symantec, but unfortunately I've already given you as much info as it spits out.

Well, there had to be at least one issue that wouldn't be easy to fix. Ha! I'll keep digging and see what I can come up with.

Mike, First of all I want to thank you for all you have done for the BEST trading site on the net. I have no doubt when you get the the little bugs out it will be even better. I have a issue when editing my post. When I'm done and edit the title hit submit and all the info disappears. A box comes down and says info to short on the now blank page. I add a letter hit submit and it takes but there's nothing there. I now copy and paste my data before I submit, but if I forget I lose it all.

Thanks Benny

don't get emails anymore from the bench when someone pms me or replys to a thread

Do you have a Yahoo or AOL email address? If so, it's because they have both temporarily blocked mail from our server. There was a huge backlog of emails this morning and I thought it'd be a good idea to send them all out at once...unfortunately Yahoo and AOL didn't like that idea. Sorry for the inconvenience. Hopefully it'll be sorted soon.

jordanrulz - Thank you for bringing this up. I was wondering if it was just me! (I'm still hanging onto that AOL email address!)

Mike - Thank you for looking into this as well as everything else!

Thanks
Craig

Are there going to new mods ? there are a very few mods who are on the site anymore and they do a great job.Some mods haven't been on the site in years..

The team is something that is being worked out now. I'll likely create a new thread if we need to recruit new members to the team.

I have a issue when editing my post. When I'm done and edit the title hit submit and all the info disappears. A box comes down and says info to short on the now blank page. I add a letter hit submit and it takes but there's nothing there. I now copy and paste my data before I submit, but if I forget I lose it all.

I can't seem to replicate this issue. I'm going to send you a PM to get some more information.

Hi MIke
I want to thank you for the help you gave me on getting back to the Bench
I think you are doing a tremendous job in up grading the best site on the web
thanks again
tom aka
chieftazmisty or chief