Well...I Got Half a Success!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elmesero5

Pro
4.70 star(s)
Dirk Nowitzki 1/1 c/o Dallas Mavericks in 22 days

100_1413.jpg

Thanx for looking!
Arron

The Surge just lost game 3, Huntsville won the Presidents Cup. However I did get Rico Brogna on 2 cards and 2 programs. Hope to get the other stuff done at the next game.

The Surge just lost game 3, Huntsville won the Presidents Cup. However I did get Rico Brogna on 2 cards and 2 programs. Hope to get the other stuff done at the next game.

what do you know about mercedes & septimo, two of mobile's pitchers?? the little i have read sounds like that team has some decent pitching(roemer & enright included) but not much in positional prospects(other than cowgill)..

anyway if you get any of those dudes, maybe we could always trade??

double a always has some sweet prospects, not to jack arron's thread(well ya i am) do you catch many games there?

Honestly, I don't know anything about anyone on the team. If you come across cards for any of them let me know and I will get them signed. We will probably attend a few this year, I have a lot of cards to get signed from the coaches so I'm hoping to knock them out soon. Maybe Arron can make me some customs...since he's so awesome and never has anything else to do anyway! :D

Honestly, I don't know anything about anyone on the team. If you come across cards for any of them let me know and I will get them signed. We will probably attend a few this year, I have a lot of cards to get signed from the coaches so I'm hoping to knock them out soon. Maybe Arron can make me some customs...since he's so awesome and never has anything else to do anyway! :D

Oh yeah....I'm not a college student. I don't have anything else to do but make customs all day :p. But you were right about the awesome part. Lol.

Lol, well if you wanna send me like 8 cards...I need them by Friday though...gives you a reason to get that package together and mailed, haha.