Well Ive gone and done it early

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

O

oldmarine0311

I have went out on a limb and purchased a case of 10 hobby boxes of the new Topps T206 cards. Figured what the heck, I can use the dups.' for trade material for the Jeff Reardon cards ya ‘all got out there. The cards should be here by Monday next week if not sooner, so I am kind of excited, anyone else out there collecting this card series? Player collectors hit me up with your wants and we will make trade deals as necessary.

And guys I am not breaking the case up, just using what i get for trades and my collection.

Hope to hear from ya all soon...

Love to trade for any extra Heyward, McCann, Votto or Freddie Freeman cards you can spare. Keep me posted!

I have went out on a limb and purchased a case of 10 hobby boxes of the new Topps T206 cards. Figured what the heck, I can use the dups.' for trade material for the Jeff Reardon cards ya ‘all got out there. The cards should be here by Monday next week if not sooner, so I am kind of excited, anyone else out there collecting this card series? Player collectors hit me up with your wants and we will make trade deals as necessary.

And guys I am not breaking the case up, just using what i get for trades and my collection.

Good luck. I broke a case last year and really enjoyed it.

ok guys i will try to catalog and post what ever i pull and make trades from there out.

this is a very popular product right now the, it looks awesome.

interested in any marlins base u get.

I'm building the regular size set (with SPs); and once complete, will attack a mixed-back mini set.....still need 50 minis from '09 though.....it's a real fun set to build.....enjoy! I can probably find some Reardons from a variety of years for you, when you get a wantlist put together, post it up. -- Jim

T206

Would like to know what Longoria you get, do you collect anything in addition to Reardon?

Thanks
Doug

Last edited:
okay got everyone listed for your wants, i will post up a want list here later this week on my wants for trades. i am considering a second and third player, kind of enjoy this player collection rahter than hording everything.

the t206 case is scheduled to be here tuesday 9/21 so i will contact each of you with what i get and maybe post a full list here too.

have a good one

dave

When you get things sorted, send me a PM with any Indians and Pirates you'd like to part with and I'll see what I can do. I won't be following this thread so send me a PM.

I've never busted a case before... someday I'll do it!
Enjoy!

Michael