well wish me luck....time of the year again

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cdahlk2001

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
last year got mariqus grissom son and him to auto a baseball also prospect kendrick perkins (red sox draft #204 i think or 206)

this year at the area code game here in long beach going friday and sunday.....hope to get shaun dunstons son (the one that ran to home plate and almost got ran over)

also
trevor gretzky, wayne gretzky son....hoping he will be there! ;) that would be a cool dual sig on a baseball.....we will see

last year got mariqus grissom son and him to auto a baseball also prospect kendrick perkins (red sox draft #204 i think or 206)

this year at the area code game here in long beach going friday and sunday.....hope to get shaun dunstons son (the one that ran to home plate and almost got ran over)

also
trevor gretzky, wayne gretzky son....hoping he will be there! ;) that would be a cool dual sig on a baseball.....we will see

Are you talking about the game when JT Snow scooped the batboy from harm's way at the plate? That was Dusty Baker's kid.

andy stankiewicz should be there as his son plays for the cin team and i think dante bichette's kid plays on one of the teams...

oooo thought it was dunston kid. he was a bat boy too....

cw ya both are on other teams. trying to not go every day lol. they have games from 10 am to 7 pm a 2 yr old can only take so much lol

oooo thought it was dunston kid. he was a bat boy too....

cw ya both are on other teams. trying to not go every day lol. they have games from 10 am to 7 pm a 2 yr old can only take so much lol

i hear you on that...that milwaukee blue team has some sweet names though..

henry owens
travis harrison
christian lopes

trent boras(yep scott's son)

those top three should go pretty high in the draft...