Went to the Mall with my good friend Paul...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kirbyfan34

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
And came home with THIS...

MolitorTTM001.jpg

Sent in care of Twins ST, took one month exactly. And I was just complaining about lack of returns this year.

Last edited:
That makes up for the lack of successes and then some, yes? Awesome success!

You guys are totally right. When I first saw those cards, I thought: THOSE WOULD LOOK AWESOME AUTOGRAPHED. What a beautiful card. Now I am motivated to get at least one of those cards signed!

Agree with everyone. Such a wonderful insert set, anyways... amazing accomplishments. Then, to have a space perfect for an autograph, wonderful.
-Casey

That makes up for the lack of successes and then some, yes? Awesome success!

Uhh yeah, and it's funny because I shouldn't have had to get another Molitor signature, because I had gotten him at the Twins Autograph Party in 97, but foolishly sold it to a former co-worker, who actually never ended up paying for it...but I digress. The minute I pulled it from the pack I knew it was going out, and when I got to the mailbox yesterday I had forgotten to put the initials in the upper left hand corner, so I know who it is from so I was like "I wonder who this is". Indeed, thank you Mister Molitor.