West Michigan Whitecaps MWL 50/50

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaNotoriousNIC

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
These are guys that I can do, other guys may have cards also but these are the only one's I know of right now, once I knock out the cards I already have of guys the one's that are full will become open. I can do visiting teams also but with my job and working who knows what shift every week I'm not gonna go to crazy in taking non Whitecaps.
Coaches
Ben Oglivie-anything
Ernie Young-full for now
Mark Johnson-anything

Players
Nick Castellanos 2010 1st Round Pick-anything has cards of 09-10 USA Baseball, 09 UD Sig. Stars, 2010 Bowman Chrome USA, 2010 Donruss Elite
Kyle Ryan-09-10 USA Baseball, 09 UD Sig. Stars, 2010 Bowman Chrome USA
Edwin Gomez-2010 Topps Pro Debut
Kevin Eichhorn-2009 Projects, 09 Bowman Chrome Prospects
Rob Brantley-2010 Donruss Elite

Last edited:
I can knock out the East MWL for ya, here is who i need 8x10s of Patrick Schuster,Leon Landry (dual with MAhtook already signed),Castellanos, Donovan tate.
lmk what we can work out.

I got alot of Castellano and Tate right now so for those 2 I'll hold off on taking items on since I don't know if I'll be able to knock out what I already have, the others I should be able to get

Wow really? I can get him for you, he been nice as all can be to us here. Haven't tried to get him pregame though. I can take stuff for anyone but Ernie Young again.

Is Mark Johnson, the same who played with the Mets?
If so, count me in for a Met card - Thanks!