What are member thoughts of 2012 Bowman baseball?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steveumd

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Interested in what our member thoughts are concerning this years edition of Bowman Baseball. Anything is welcome:

-Prospects
-Autos
-Inserts
-Does retail offer anything we might want to chase?
-The purple prospects in retail (retail) blister 3 packs
-How boxes are breaking down
-Cost

Please include anything else about this product folks will find of value or interesting.

Thank you to all who reply.

Be careful with the Jumbo boxs! Lots of reports from the Topps Customer Service that some jumbo boxs only have two auto, not three autos. However, topps will take care of those who were shorted. However, the positived some jumbo boxes have more than 3 autos! Best regards, David PS Opened a jumbo box with 5 autos!!

How many cards are in the Bowmans Best sets/ Both regular (BB) and Prospects (BBP)?

Thanks and lmk,
Dennis

I think it's good but then again I pulled a Xander Bogaerts Blue refractor auto out of my hobby box, which I sold for enough to pay for the box plus regular, Refractor, and Blue Refractor versions of the two A's RC autographs in the set, Jarrod Parker and Brad Peacock. If you don't pull a good autograph it's really hard to get anything worthwhile as the Refractors, Blues, and Oranges are not plentiful. Other than the autograph I got zero Refractors in my box. That being said, if you are going to spend some money on this it's by far better to get hobby than retail, since you can't pull Chrome autographs out of retail.

I think the base design is okay, the Internationals look decent, the Bowman's Best Die-Cut Refractors/99 are great looking, the new Silver Ices are cool, and the autograph checklist is solid. So counterbalance that with the low number of Refractors.

Richard