What did you get for Christmas?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TideFanDan

Prospect
This year I got the 1990 Leaf baseball set from my in-laws. I always liked it and had a couple of the Thomas rookies, but didn't have the cash for the high pack prices back then.

I also got a Ferguson Jenkins biography and some stamps for my TTM habit.

My Son:
1 BOX of 2014 Topps Chrome Jumbo Baseball: BIG HIT BLACK AUTO REFRACTOR NUMBERED TO 100 of JOSE ABREU RC
1 Pack of 2014 Topps High Tek: BIG HIT BLUE DOT REFRACTOR AUTO NUMBERED TO 5 of MIKE PIAZZA
Payton Manning Colts Auto Jersey

Me:
16x20 steiner photo signed by Archie, Payton and Eli Manning
4 Auto baseballs: red schoendienst, Roger Clemens, Dotty from AAGPL, Judy Johnson
4 Bats: Willie Mays, George Foaster, Ralph Kiner and Johnny Mize
16x20 signed by Bobby Thompson and Ralph Broncca

Pretty good Christmas

Jason

I received an envelope from my wife with a note saying she put cash in my PayPal account with a picture of a 1969 Topps 533 Nolan Ryan and a 1969 Topps 500 Mickey Mantle. I've been working on this set since 2003 and these two are my white whales.

I didn't get any cards,but I got a highway bar for my 1700 cruiser \O/ ! Now I can really stretch out on those long summer rides looking for card shops ;)

Got an eBay gift card, which I turned into 3 1939 Play Balls; Moe Berg, Doc Cramer, & Gene Desautels, as well as 2 1952 Topps; Dom DiMaggio black back and Ken Wood.

Scott

Had a wonderful Christmas lunch with my Nephew and his family and later the next day had lunch with my Niece and her family! Best regards, David